She stays...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RossMB

Car
E63 AMG Estate
After a bit of a tantrum and January finances biting me hard I had a silly idea to sell my beautiful E55k estate. Luckily some of the members here assisted me in seeing sense with a combination of man maths, wife deception and cycling!!!

Cycled into work 3 days and feel pretty great actually. The beast is cleaned and tucked away in the garage, this afternoon will be the first time in 4 days of using it and I cant bloody wait :devil:

Few pics from weekend clean up...

Last edited:
Looks awesome, some car you have for sure.

Looks great glad you didn't get rid of it.

It was pretty obvious you didn't want to get rid of it.

I certainly now know how it should feel when you really are ready to move it on for the right reasons.

They are one of the best cars of all time in my mind.

Don't make the decision lightly is all I would say!

Still my favourite shaped E Class, and it looks stunning.

Bit more cycling, bit more cleaning and saving money as well, what's not to like. :D

After a bit of a tantrum and January finances biting me hard I had a silly idea to sell my beautiful E55k estate. Luckily some of the members here assisted me in seeing sense with a combination of man maths, wife deception and cycling!!!

Cycled into work 3 days and feel pretty great actually. The beast is cleaned and tucked away in the garage, this afternoon will be the first time in 4 days of using it and I cant bloody wait :devil:

Few pics from weekend clean up...

Lovely car! Well done.

Still my favourite shaped E Class, and it looks stunning.

Bit more cycling, bit more cleaning and saving money as well, what's not to like. :D

Tight nuverners!!:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom