She's finally arrived !!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJM

Car
2015 E63 AMG SALOON :)
Well here she is...my new C220CDI Sport :bannana:
Collected her yesterday evening and what a beauty she is. The sales guy was so incredibly helpful and spent exactly 2 hours doing the handover with me! The only thing he struggled with was importing my BB contacts into the car but I sorted that myself about an hour ago so I'm good to go :D
More piccies will follow but not for a while as I'm too busy enjoying it :thumb:
DJM

Attachments

• New_Car_01.jpg
    New_Car_01.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 283
  • New_Car_02.jpg
    New_Car_02.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 280
Have fun! Nice wheels and colour.

Lovely car. Well done. Look forward to hearing/seeing more.

That's really nice. As Charles Morgan says - great wheels and colour.

Great looking car and great choice of colour, but I am biased!

I only realised you can close the electric boot from the drivers seat too the other day.

Enjoy, just a shame to get it grubby in this weather.

You'll also be pleased to know the 204 estate won the group test in last weeks Autoexpress, beating the A4, 3 series and Volvo.

Rock on....

I was under the impression that my car would have ambient interior lighting when driving in the dark...am I right or am I thinking of another car? Can this feature be added?

Think so, is it not a setting on the computer?

It is just a few LEDs in the door handles and some other guff!

Just be grateful you got your contacts loaded!!!

Think so, is it not a setting on the computer?

It is just a few LEDs in the door handles and some other guff!

Just be grateful you got your contacts loaded!!!

I've looked everywhere but I guess its a different model. Yeah, the contacts thing was a pain but I soon sorted it out :D

I do think everyone who picks up a new MB ,struggles with the importing of contacts thru the interface.:dk:

Look under the inside mirror - mine shines from a small LED in the bottom of that....it is a nice feature.:thumb:

Nice colour - what is it? Is the interior leather?

like the exterior colour (tenorite grey?)

alpaca grey interior is a refreshing change from black too :)

Very nice. Congrats and enjoy!

Look under the inside mirror - mine shines from a small LED in the bottom of that....it is a nice feature.:thumb:

Nice colour - what is it? Is the interior leather?

Tenorite Grey with light grey half leather interior...I even managed to get them to swap the grey mats for black...grey mats against black carpet looks completely wrong but that's how they normally sell them!

looks lovely. great colour combo.. lighter interior = big thumbs up!

i personally do like the lines of all the wagons.. enjoy your car..

Random question: your little black bits at the back of the rear wheelarches and the Nav antenna; are they black plastic, black gloss or body coloured?

I have seen cars with all three types.

S

Congrats! I've used the beaconsfield dealer once before a year or so ago, really helpful guys and not just after your money like Reading!

Random question: your little black bits at the back of the rear wheelarches and the Nav antenna; are they black plastic, black gloss or body coloured?

I have seen cars with all three types.

S

The antenna is black plastic I think...not sure about the arches though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom