Shocking E63 driving today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
Stuck behind an E63 today on the A412 which is always slow as people intending to turn right in a mile pull out and block lane 2. First roundabout he's still held up then at the second he indicates right, the way is clear, and he brakes when he gets up to about 20mph on a benign corner. (I'm going the other way)

WTF is wrong with people that they need to brake at low speed for gentle corner, let alone in an AMG. Hopeless.

The driver was probably 90+ years of age after all the e63 is the Oaps weapon of choice ;0))

WTF is wrong with people that they need to brake at low speed for gentle corner, let alone in an AMG. Hopeless.

Whatever it is, there's an awful lot of it about.

Not me, guv :D

The ones that boil my p*#s are those who slow down on the exit :dk: :doh:

Possibly, Developer John on here. I hear, at the weekend, he likes to take part in a UK Road Rage Tour?

Was it silver? Check out Adamccc post a few moments ago, video of an E63 driving like a total pr!ck

Edit, I couldn't be more wrong. Haha

Last edited:
It was white and being driven considerably more slowly. Now that is stupidly dangerous driving for which only a jail term is adequate punishment.

Even I think very slow cornering should not automatically carry a custodial sentence...

Last edited:
Possibly, Developer John on here. I hear, at the weekend, he likes to take part in a UK Road Rage Tour?

White saloon and no visible coffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom