Show your new tool arrivals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My latest two 'tools' are both home-made :)

The problem with keeping tools in a racks in a drawer chest is the wasted space.

I use tool boxes stored in a cupboard. Loads of spanners, drivers, sockets, etc can be stored in a much smaller space...and are portable. I shove mine in the boot of the car sometimes.

This (not so little) baby, really is the business.

XL325R_L2_large.png

Last edited:
What are they for?

To discharge big LiPo battery packs down to storage voltage when they're not going to be used for a while. The second picture is the discharge load (power resistors in parallel), and the first picture is the control box that automatically disconnects the pack when the voltage hits the required level.

The little bulb is so you can see when discharging is taking place :)

Are you changing professions Nick ?

Nick you are a bad person :devil:...how can I resist buying even more tools now?? If only I had never seen the site

I've bought lots of Halfords Professional tools over the years and they have been fabulous and feel great in the hand. The ratchet spanners are brilliant. Cheers, T.

Seen at last years NEC classic as a prototype and just delivered.

30 - 160 amp gas or gasless Mig. 140 MMA stick. Euro torch, easyfeed wire spooling gate, lighter than my old Sip 130. Came with 6mm + 8mm 5kg wire and spare nozzles and shield and bubble regulator.

Treated myself to a new helmet too. Altogether a cracking bit of kit and nice guys to deal with. .

http://www.cheltenhamweldingsupplies.co.uk/

Seen at last years NEC classic as a prototype and just delivered.

30 - 160 amp gas or gasless Mig. 140 MMA stick. Euro torch, easyfeed wire spooling gate, lighter than my old Sip 130. Came with 6mm + 8mm 5kg wire and spare nozzles and shield and bubble regulator.

Do you have a link to the machine?

I had a few more parcels arrive from the USA

Attachments

• DSCF0622.jpg
    DSCF0622.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF0621.jpg
    DSCF0621.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF0623.jpg
    DSCF0623.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 20
Do you have a link to the machine?

It's a brand-new machine Nick so I'm presuming they've not gotten it up on their web yet. Give them a ring. I've found Graham or Terry are very helpful.

01242 681052

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom