Simply stunning....but which one the car or the sales person?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Four in a convertible...

Not sure that I could cope with four of her in one car. (Video sequence at the end of the clip.)

Got to agree with you Sarah. Its all about the car and the deal irrespective of who may be selling or demonstrating the car.

The car ... every time...[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah/Guys
That might be, but about 80% of all car purchases are influenced by the female better half. Fact!

Even if you are single bloke and not attached, that car purchase is to 'THINK" you look good scudding about the High St street so that people --and attractive possible mates "might think" you are a man of substance of wealth and have made it in life!
Much of this is just an illusion anyway!

Even yours truly got caught up in that merry go round!
Having in my early 20's a BMW 2002 Ti and a 320 Series plus a 900S bike all in matching gloss black with JPS gold pinstriping., Mates in the Lancashire plant where I worked often would say said You're a flash b---rd !

But its all relative, because when I worked in the Iraq, I had this Kuwaiti girlfriend who was drop dead gorgeous--Phoor! We were like a pair of soaring larks in Baghdad !
BUT being the daughter of a wealthy Kuwaiti diplomat she was used to Rolls Royce cars and what I drove when i took her back to the UK was the limited impression as being confined to aspiration of Pakistani ex pats in her country--Basically not impressed!:fail:D?

As for the presenter's attractiveness intimated by some of the members!!!, That attribute is in the eye of the beholder. I personally find South American Latinas much more attractive especially if they have something between their ears with a thing called personality.
After all who finds women as dumb as a box of rocks attractive, even if she's a looker!
The MB presenter does nothing for me--BUT It prompted me to post i
Like blondies you Guys?
Then La Rubia Ms Ceci Cecilia Boloco La Chilena (ex Ms Universe) might easily sell me a car without too much objection!:thumb:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZ4dgsH_XI

---Like dark haired "morenas"?
The how's about La Solie an Argie! -A bit like the girl next door!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073aHCCGLd0

As a red bloodied Brit in my lurid past I guess I have spent far too much time in those famed Milonga bars in Montevideo, . Buenos Aires and Santiago! Learning to tango! But not buying bloody cars!
I scudded about in a Series 2a Landrover I scrounged from a Chileno I worked with in Bolivia.
Oyez que Bueno! Latinas like rugged Brits it seems , the "norteno" adventurous types!:thumb:
All the best
Tuercas Viejas

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ there's a term in there that I'm not sure would be allowed!!! :D

An attractive young lady wouldn't influence my buying choice regardless of what it is.

^^ there's a term in there that I'm not sure would be allowed!!! :D

An attractive young lady wouldn't influence my buying choice regardless of what it is.

No, but it might make you watch an advert which you wouldn't have otherwise watched.... and this is all the advertiser wants, really.

As John Cadogan eloquently says in his 'New car buying advice' video: "No ones but you gives a sh1t what car you drive". Sad but true :D

It's a honey trap, and the legs aren't even straight.

It's as if women are offended that men find them attractive... :doh:

A 21433cc engine!
She's a very annoying muppet!

A lot of truth in first comment - I wanted a fast, fully loaded Esate for so long - missus wanted a 4x4 (and doesn't even drive!) 6 month later I got a fully loaded ML.

The boss lady wins more than she lose [easy life!]

lol

Last edited:
It sounds like a tractor. I had an B180 AMG Line a few weeks back as a hire car, that 4 cylinder Diesel engine is really rough...couldn't wait to get back in my E350.

Just goes to show we judge a book by its cover far too early or too much.

I don't know the woman & have never met her so can't pass an informed judgement. She may be much more academically intelligent than me....highly likely! She could be a professor of science or a brain surgeon as far as I know.

I don't really see the issues here. It is really a case of if you don't like don't watch really. I think she has done a decent job of trying to market/sell a car. I would happily have a chat and find out more & if she had a good character, personality and intelligence.

I'm no Brad Pitt but it must be more difficult than you imagine for people with Barbie esque looks to get to talk to nice people rather than idiots just talking to you for your looks initially.

I was a fairly shy person most of my life until life/work/business experience improved my confidence levels to allow me to talk to mostly all now much easier.

Let's break down the stereotype's people and free the mind. You may be surprised as to what you find......on occasion!

Don't really get the point of the display showing the position of the roof when opening / closing.

I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

Don't really get the point of the display showing the position of the roof when opening / closing.

I would have thought that was fairly obvious.

I'm not sure you really get the point of the OP. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom