SL55 AMG, 57k, fully loaded, black, £20k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Preston-m3

Car
SL55 AMG. BLACK.
Mercedes-Benz SL Class 5.4 SL55 AMG 2dr

MODS Please delete my previous thread as i could get the link to work.

I spent some time looking for the right SL55 AMG until I finally found this beautiful, well cared for example. I think it has every factory option, inc panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control, lingtronic, massage seats, heated and cooled seats, parktronic, rear tinted screen which looks amazing with the black panoramic roof. The car wants for nothing, will have a new MOT & service will be carried out next week. 2 new tyres being fitted next week all ready for the new owner. Comes with tailored car cover and car specific trickle charger. Alloys refurbished 4 weeks ago so perfect, detailed a few months ago, photographic evidence book of this comes with the car. Upgraded steering wheel is beautiful and lovely to hold, upgraded interior trims silver carbon, OEM Mercedes Digital TV module comes with the car. Exhaust system has been fettled a little to give an improved V8 "rumble" which sounds amazing. Black is the only colour to buy these appreciating cars in. All manuals and books included, 2 keys included, FLY plate included. I get lovely comments everywhere I go on this car. I am selling as I need a bigger car so would be interested in part ex offers but please please no crap, Next MOT due 10/01/2018, Full service history, BLACK, £20,000

Extra info on SL55 AMG

Hi all, Thanks for all those that have PM'd me to request more info. Hopefully i have answered everyone now. In the interests of saving time i thought I would add the info requested by various people so anyone else considering the car has more info.

1. No ABC issues at all. ABC Fluid has been changed and this is documented.
2. Roof and door seals are all fine, not brittle and do not leak. if you wanted to change them for peace of mind it is a fairly simple DIY job.
2. SBC: Had the abc suction line and SBC wiring harness sorted under warranty by MB southampton at 26k miles on 8/2/2007.
3. Main fuel filter was changed by mb southampton at 26k.
4. no other modifications from the standard car apart from: Upgraded steering wheel, interior carbon trims, rear boot lip spoiler, alloys 19".
5. Brakes: front pads were changed in June 2016, discs are fine. Rear discs and pads were changed in June 2016.
6. Pully and belts changed in june 2016.
7. New mb front engine compartment battery changed in April 2016.
8. Exhaust has been fettled to give a throatier sound, not too loud not into that just a better V8 burble. I don't think the resonators have been removed and the cats are present and correct.
9. 11 owners - had this looked into via an expensive hpi check. I spoke with them before i bought the car and it seems there were 3 or 4 owners added due to plate changes, not sure how they managed that but hpi have assured it is all ok, of course do your own to check. i tend to find there are quite a few people out there that can afford to buy the car but can't really afford to run it properly so they move them on. Once i got this verified by hpi it didn't bother me.
10. History: the car comes with full service history. I have created a neat file with all the paperwork in it so its easy to ready through. there is a full print out of all work carried out when the car has been into a mb dealer. all the books are wallet, stereo code etc are present and correct.
11. previous owner was a member of the mere owners club and all his mb o.c paperwork and stickers etc are all in the file along with all previous tax discs etc.
12. The car does have keyless entry and keyless go but i have recently lost the connection between the key and the car so will need to be paired up again. to be honest not sure if that is a costly job or not i suspect it won't be. i will look into it.
13. Boot is dry and has not got any evidence that is has ever leaked, I checked that thoroughly when i bought the car.

Think that covers everything if there is anything else please let me know.

Price reduced to £18'995

Price reduced to £18'995. Fully loaded beautiful Sl55. Was serviced last week at my local indie. MOT carried out at the same time, passed with NO advisories. Fully HPI clear. Wheels refurbed 6 weeks ago so immaculate.
Call me for more details, I am looking for a bigger, cheaper car so I am willing to consider good quality part ex's but please nothing high mileage etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom