SL55 AMG Detail write up by RemyRoc detailing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Preston-m3

Car
SL55 AMG. BLACK.
Hi All, Following a recommendation from a fellow MBUK member I engaged James Bird of RemyRoc Detailing to carry out a full detail on my wonderful SL55 AMG. I considered the car to be in very good order before he started but could see the paint work could be brighter and generally better. Well, now it is complete I cant believe the difference. Very nice and knowledgeable guy with it and I cant recommend him highly enough. If you are based in the NW area and are considering a detail to whatever extent I would certainly urge you to use James.
Write up link if below with photos.
:bannana::thumb:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1181815755163995.1073742088.551065754905668&type=3

Looks like a really nice job - where is the guy based and does he work only from his premises?

NW detailing

Looks like a really nice job - where is the guy based and does he work only from his premises?

Hi is based near Preston but will travel (not sure how far) and no he comes to you. He can either use your garage if you have one that is accessible etc, outside and has an industrial size and weighted gazebo that he sets up on the drive to work under.

That look lovely. Congrats on a wonderful motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom