SL63 Upgrades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bestinuk

Car
SL63
Hi All
I was thinking of sending My SL63 back to uk to have some mods done after reading some of the posts here.
I know it sounds fantastic but i was just wondering if i can make the sound of the exhausts even better?
not worried about top end speed personally i rarely go over 250kph but would still like the best car i can have none the less.
any help with what and who to use would be well appreciated, id have to get it shipped to UK from Spain, its the same price delivered anywhere in uk so where it goes doesn't really matter as long as they are recommended here.
Thanks
Steve

Eurocharged have fitted some rado (I may have the name wrong) pipes to acej sl63 and rsk21 cls63

I Believe both are very pleased. There are threads on here on it.
Message savman or Andy@ec on here for details

Last edited:
What sort of mods would you be looking at doing. As this is something we can take care of for you.

Hi Andy
Thanks for the reply
i Have a 2009 SL63 with performance pack
i read here there is a piggy back style mod (chip) id like something like that to boost my bhp to the best i can without harming my car inane sort of way,also if needed a tasty sounding legal exhaust,and finally to go somewhere for detailing before being sent back to spain.
thanks Steve

As yours is an early SL63 yours will be the normally aspirated version.

For this we can remap the car very easily. You wouldnt need a piggy back for it they are for the later twin turbo ones.

Let me have a look at some of the options available for the exhaust side of things and let you know.

Do you have an email address i can send some info over to you.

Regards

Andy

Thanks Acid
ill look into it seeing you have one even though yours is newer and different i think.
rgds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom