Slk 55AMG - performance pack ? Can you tell?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bieldside

Car
Merc SL65 , Porsche 991.2 Targa 4s , Porsche 9934s, S65 Cabriolet
Looking at a 2007 SLK55 AMG
On my bucket list to own
The car has the split rim alloys of the performance pack but not advertised as such
How can I tell
If the seller is unaware I don't want to say !!
Thanks

If you have the Reg# or the Vin, the data card can be produced.
PM me if you want it done off forum.

Hi All

It should have the bigger 6 pot brakes on the front with 2 part discs & 4 pots on the back with solid discs , Not sure if the engine has any upgrades , The Vmax may be lifted to 174Mph .
from AA review

The Performance Pack consists of larger composite brake discs, uprated suspension, a unique steering wheel finished in leather and Alcantara, 18-inch alloy wheels, carbon interior trim and raised speed limiter, normally operating at 155mph but in this instance revised to 174mph. The result is a notably more focused sports car, with the scope to exploit its power fully and the brakes and suspension to handle it.

Our verdict on the Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK 55 AMG Performance Pack

As an improvement over the standard model, the SLK 55 AMG is a resounding success, building on the strengths of the original while adding to its sports car credentials. In practical terms it is far from perfect, but the high standard of build quality and specification makes it a car to be enjoyed. The Performance Pack is an expensive option, but worthwhile for the enthusiastic driver

I think this covers it

Cheers

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom