SLR - damaged / salvage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What on earth can you do with that?

What a waste.

thats not that far away from my aunts place in NY.....
like the bit about the engine....."Nice parts car 617HP engine"
Not in that state it aint!!!!!!! lol

raj

"This is a salvage vehicle and is being sold for parts only. It is not operational or street legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or put on a trailer. This item is NOT eligible for the eBay Motors Vehicle Purchase Protection Program."

You dont say:rolleyes:.

Portzy.

I prefer my SLR to be medium rare , that one is a little too well cooked for me.

I prefer my SLR to be medium rare , that one is a little too well cooked for me.

I cant see anything worth selling. The frame is not worth anything and the interior is gone.

Maybe that Polish guy who made the fake one would like this project.

I cant see anything worth selling. The frame is not worth anything and the interior is gone.

Maybe that Polish guy who made the fake one would like this project.

The running gear looks like it will go again.

You'd think someone trying to sell a car, even a parts car, for $40k would take a few more/better pictures.

"This is a salvage vehicle and is being sold for parts only. It is not operational or street legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or put on a trailer. This item is NOT eligible for the eBay Motors Vehicle Purchase Protection Program."

You dont say:rolleyes:.

Portzy.

Sounds daft but they put that disclaimer in for their own legal protection.

If we had a lot more time on our hands, we could have a GTG near the sellers place and put odds on running that in its current state (off public roads of course) :devil: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom