Small bits of paint and dent removal.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smw

Car
W140 S500
Google is so good until you realise that there are just too many things to chose from. Are there any recommendations for a decent body shop in the Derbyshire or Notts area? I have a few little bits I'd like to get tidied up on my land barge and just wondered if anyone had a tip for me?

Thanks guys.

Chips away? If it is small area, quality depends on franchisee, ask around your area for reputations of owners of franchise, training is first class but then depends on owner but backup from chips away is good.

No I am not a franchisee, looked into taking one out but not for me

Google is so good until you realise that there are just too many things to chose from. Are there any recommendations for a decent body shop in the Derbyshire or Notts area? I have a few little bits I'd like to get tidied up on my land barge and just wondered if anyone had a tip for me?

Thanks guys.

If you don't get any local ones, would you come down to Northamptonshire? Its about an hour on the M1. I can recommend an outstanding bodyshop.

Chips away? If it is small area, quality depends on franchisee, ask around your area for reputations of owners of franchise, training is first class but then depends on owner but backup from chips away is good.

As you say chips away are good but it very very much depends on the individual area.

If you don't get any local ones, would you come down to Northamptonshire? Its about an hour on the M1. I can recommend an outstanding bodyshop.

I most certainly would. Any excuse to get the barge out on a motorway and have a waft. Where do you have in mind?

Chipsaway are good, very good. Plan A. Get them out to do the estimate, agree the work and then negotiate with the actual painter who turns up ;^) Remember, he/she has now got the paint, tools etc to match your car. Shame to take take it home with them.

I'll give that chap a call and see what he reckons as soon as I get it back out of the garage.

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom