Sniff, gone but we will be together soon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Uberwagon

Car
1991 500E
My 500E is in storage for a while so I can concentrate on my hobbies more and a house me and missus Dave want to build.

No more 100mph kick downs to 3rd, no more cruise control at 160, no more chuckles as you yet again toot toot the plebians out of your way and no more surge to silly speeds with a background mellow growl.

I shall be looking for a Mondeo Diesel Estate in Feb as my daily run around and will no doubt shout and whinge everytime I wish to accelerate and remember it's a FWD Diesel :(

Dave!

Sell a 1991 closed deck blocked 500E that runs faster than the norm and is in my exact spec and colour, you must be joking :devil:

It will return to be my plaything when I can spend more time with it, i've lost faith in other people working on my car and don't have the time to do it myself at the minute.

Dave!

Sell a 1991 closed deck blocked 500E that runs faster than the norm and is in my exact spec and colour, you must be joking :devil:

It will return to be my plaything when I can spend more time with it, i've lost faith in other people working on my car and don't have the time to do it myself at the minute.

Dave!

Why dont you get a nice W124 estate as your stop-gap car in the meantime?

She needs a break, well deserved and when you get her going again you will no doubt relish the drive:)

blimey youre brave

On the way back from Italy, accelerate up to the limiter in top and then hit cruise, the engine note drops slightly and it's very surreal. I'd never do it anywhere for more than a few seconds but fun none the less.

I want something modern and which does 40mpg, also not caring about where I park and leave it will be a breath of fresh air.

Dave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom