Snow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jp 1

Car
sprinter van,triumph stag,Nissan qashqai,bmwz4
Looks like snow on its way to the south tomorrow,
Be careful and keep safe

If it turns up I will stay indoors,doubt we will see any on the Essex Suffolk border.

1cm of snow, cut to BBC news snowing loads of drivers spinning around asda car parks and an RAC spokesman warning drivers to be careful.

Hour later someone posts a thread saying their merc is terrible on the snow

No mention at all about winter tyres.

Meanwhile across the rest of Europe 2 metres of snow has fallen without a single road being closed.

Serendipity. The E350 I've recently acquired has winter tyres on it!

1cm of snow, cut to BBC news snowing loads of drivers spinning around asda car parks and an RAC spokesman warning drivers to be careful.

Hour later someone posts a thread saying their merc is terrible on the snow

No mention at all about winter tyres.

Meanwhile across the rest of Europe 2 metres of snow has fallen without a single road being closed.

Pretty much sums it up.

Well I have just driven from Bedford to Hampshire.

According to pressand radio I should have died miserably along the way many times over but all I have seen is a few pathetic flurries and a derisory coverage here and there.

Am I missing something?

This subject only gets discussed when there's a risk of snow in the south, everyone north of the Watford gap just gets on with it!

SPX said:
All those G-Wagens in Chelsea will finally start earning their money though.
They won't. All the fat ugly birds and posers that drive them will get a taxi. This is because they are too stupid to realise that their G63 has 4x4.

And continental Europeans don't need 4x4s to get through the snow either! Thumbs up for Saabs which handle it pretty well.

They won't. All the fat ugly birds and posers that drive them will get a taxi. This is because they are too stupid to realise that their G63 has 4x4.

Either that or they will be crashed at the side of the road after thinking their 'Jeeps' can cope with anything, even on the 22" summer wheels and tyres.:fail

We have snow the thickness of a Rizla on the car and there are a couple of icy patches here and there on the pavements.

My trains to work were totally screwed due the the 'arctic conditions' and then two ticket inspectors got on at Hendon. They got short thrift from a lot of passengers.

The journo's and reporters on the BBC are in full hysterical runaway mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom