Socket set deal at Halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The 18 piece was reduced to just a tenner a few weeks ago so I got a set as a spare.

Their Advanced/Professioanal range is actually not too bad. Better than Snap-on (Snap-off) rubbish.

That one is disappearing off the shelf like tomorrow is not coming....It is sold out around most of the branches around me.

With the trade card it came up to £10.....at £10 or £12.50 it is excellent value.

Just reserved one online at my local store. Picking up in 1 hour:bannana:

The 18 piece was reduced to just a tenner a few weeks ago so I got a set as a spare.

Their Advanced/Professioanal range is actually not too bad. Better than Snap-on (Snap-off) rubbish.

I did too, not that I needed it lol

Just reserved one online at my local store. Picking up in 1 hour:bannana:

It's a nice bit of kit................that's what I told the missus anyway:D

A big pile of them on the cashiers desk waiting to be sold.

How was the 18 piece £50 and 28 piece £40?

Wanted to get 18 piece but OOS at my local
They have the 28 which seems alright for 7.50 more?

Last edited:
Keep the receipts safe. I've had Halfords sockets for eight years now (I got them for my 60th :wallbash: :() and have broken two pieces. Took them back for an instant replacement. :thumb:

Keep the receipts safe. I've had Halfords sockets for eight years now (I got them for my 60th :wallbash: :() and have broken two pieces. Took them back for an instant replacement. :thumb:

All mine get emailed now, occasionally get one on the till too. Although a lot of reviews say receipt not needed, I still keep mine just incase!

ECP tools will be utter crap made in China from the cheapest materials. Halfords professional are quality tools with lifetime guarantee. Maybe also made in China but made with higher quality materials to a much higher standard.

Last edited:
Exactly the advice I needed, ta!

I now have one of these: Halfords Advanced 90 Piece Socket S...
Although I see the bggrs just knocked another £15 off it since I bought it. Fortunately I had a discount code so I'm only £3.75 down - I can swallow that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom