Some Russian MBs!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Finally got round to downloading the 997 photos I took during my Russian vacation! Found several pics of MBs spotted in various towns we were in.
More to follow...

Last edited:
And some more...

Last edited:
A few more.. :)

Last edited:
And finally...

Last edited:
I like the E500 (well I would say that wouldn't I) but I also strangely like the white CLS!

Nice!

That white CLS was a 63, US import, driven by the totally stereotypical "Mafia guy" looking driver! BIG, draped in gold, shaven head and mean scowl as he got in and gunned it up the road! The sound was awesome! :D

And the E500 was a 4-matic if I recall, driven by a really pretty lady.. :D And, the GLK in the last section (which looked very good in my opinion) was driven by a STUNNING lady, actually breath taking..... :)

Last edited:
That white CLS was a 63, US import, driven by the totally stereotypical "Mafia guy" looking driver! BIG, draped in gold, shaven head and mean scowl as he got in and gunned it up the road! The sound was awesome! :D

Uzi mounted on the dash then...

:D

And the E500 was a 4-matic if I recall, driven by a really pretty lady.. :D And, the GLK in the last section (which looked very good in my opinion) was driven by a STUNNING lady, actually breath taking..... :)

You've not photographed the priority items in that case!

I've been to Moscow, I can vouch for the number of beautiful women there.

It really is noticeable.

I am biased of course.. :D (Russian wife..) :)

That building behind the GLK is the Vladimir state university, which my wife is attending at the moment (why I'm in UK alone at the moment..) and the driver of the GLK is a student there!!! She's about 22, with a wealthy father. Thought better of photographing her... :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom