Sorry Guys for posting this in here ( Clarion' fitted into a 1991 Peugeot 205 car)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Amrit

Car
C180 Classic
Sorry Guys,

I know I am not suppose to post this in MB Forum. I tried to find a forum for Peugot but i din't like it as much as I like MB forum.

I have been helped before when I had issues with my Merc C180.

This time I want your help with a Radio fitted to my Bosses car which is 1991 reg and model of car is 205. He has lost a code for radio. Is their anyway you can help

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Amrit

Find out the model number, possibly a serial number for the unit and then email clarion directly, they shouldnt be that hard to find if you google the name.

Find out the model number, possibly a serial number for the unit and then email clarion directly, they shouldnt be that hard to find if you google the name.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Is this comment for me or is it general message which all receive...

Works for me but it may be cashe'd.

It's links to NWmercs other posts. They all have the sig line..;)

Thease links shown above do not work for me guys....

Please Help

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Don't worry, it's not aimed at you. That's his sig (signature). Every post he makes has that at the end.

On a side note, I'm afraid I can't help with Pug, on my Voyager I did find that after 3 wrong tries it locks you out for 5 or 10 minutes....

A few LONG journeys later (and alot of tries) we found the code...

Michele

I did the same on my wife's Volvo estate - telephoned the dealer who originally sold the car when new (name etc in service book) and he gave me a code which worked.

How old is the radio - you can find a lot of places with codes/decoding equipment if you look around.

hehe, i found that very funny!!!

I have a CD for these, I would need model and serial number..
It works a lot of the time for me so could have a go for you..

Could you please confirm where abouts can I find the serial number . My radio has got Clarion & Peugot written on face... Will the serial number be on back side...

It'll be on the chassis of the stereo somewhere , you will have to take it out of the dash ...

In most cases the serial will be written on a sticker somewhere on the casing of the unit, so you will need to remove the unit and have a look around it.

bplocate.jpg

I think this is the info you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom