Space saver wheel for c220 CDi estate 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GWA

Car
c220 CDi Estate
Space saver wheel wanted for c220 CDi estate 2003.

I have been looking in the usual places, but there seems to be a lot of different wheels claiming to fit the same car. Some are steel some are alloy and different tyre sizes???

So looking to find someone who knows what is what.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or if you have one for sale, please let me know. I am in Gateshead so would need posting if you're outside the area.

Regards,
Gary.

AFAIK the Estate (S203) and Saloon (W203) have a steel spacesaver like the one in this listing, which includes the shorter bolts which are needed.
(V41) MERCEDES C-CLASS W203 C220 ESTATE SPACE SAVER WHEEL WITH TYRE | eBay

The Coupe (CL203) has an alloy spacesaver which deflates and the tyre partially collapses for stowing and was supplied with a compresor to inflate it when needed.

Both steel and alloy are shown in this link.
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...rcedes+w203+space+saver+wheels&tbm=shop&spd=0

There were different diameter wheel options on these cars when supplied new, plus staggered wheel setup (wider back wheels, than front) but I believe all were supplied with 16" spacesavers as they are only intended for short mileage use at lower speeds. Max 50mph.

Yup our S203 has a 16" steel space-saver (car has the Sport pack, so is fitted with staggered 17" alloys).

Thanks for the replies. I did see that wheel on e**y as it was the only one that mentions it's from an estate. Fortunately I already have the short nuts as the full toolkit and jack etc is in the side panel.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Gary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom