Special offer at the MBCLUB/PCS GTG with Jerry from Eurocharged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/165960-mbclub-pcs-gtg-2014-17th-may.html

Jerry from Eurocharged will be coming to this event all the way from the US with Paul from EC UK.

We have some seriously good deals on re-mapping on the day.

A HUGE 30% off all ECU(Engine) maps and 50% off TCU (gearbox) maps.

If you would like Jerry to do a custom road tuned map for you this will be £100/hour.

If anyone would like this done please email or PM me to book in. There are limited spaces. [email protected] stating car, year and current modifications (if any)

This event should be a fantastic day for us all.

Has Jerry any plans for a day at MSL or Eurocharged Watford during his visit as Portsmouth to far

SLK32AMG said:
Has Jerry any plans for a day at MSL or Eurocharged Watford during his visit as Portsmouth to far

Not that I know of.

What were you after? Just a map or a pulley too?

Not that I know of.

What were you after? Just a map or a pulley too?

No I have pulley and Eurocharged remap and TCU remap and want it fine tuned after some other mods and road tune sounds just the thing and possible return to stock on the TCU as there is some funny glitches in transmission function so would want that looked at.

If i am free that sat i will see if i can make it, and my car will be due for a service so might book in with you for that early and then get Jerry to do tune after.

Last edited:
If you do want all of that done we will look after you on the price

If you do want all of that done we will look after you on the price

Ok great i will contact you as soon as i know i will be free as i am in Phoenix week before just got to check my return date with work.

There are only 9 spaces left at the gtg.

Hi blackc55 did you get my PM cheers it is not showing up in my sent items

Hi Olly, As discussed please put me down for pulley and remap. Can't wait to pick up the car on Thursday and hear the difference!!

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/165960-mbclub-pcs-gtg-2014-17th-may.html

Jerry from Eurocharged will be coming to this event all the way from the US with Paul from EC UK.

We have some seriously good deals on re-mapping on the day.

A HUGE 30% off all ECU(Engine) maps and 50% off TCU (gearbox) maps.

If you would like Jerry to do a custom road tuned map for you this will be £100/hour.

If anyone would like this done please email or PM me to book in. There are limited spaces. [email protected] stating car, year and current modifications (if any)

This event should be a fantastic day for us all.

Definitely interested in pulley and remap for my old c32. Is space still available?

All booked in for service and some other work in morning and then a custom road fine re-tune with Jerry

How does the remap affect warranty? Is it detectable when going in for a service at merc dealership when they plug the car into diagnostics?

Please can you tell me how much the remap and my genius on C63?

£850 with the special offer. Add £100 if you would like a live tune too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom