Special offer at the MBCLUB/PCS GTG with Jerry from Eurocharged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/events/165960-mbclub-pcs-gtg-2014-17th-may.html

Jerry from Eurocharged will be coming to this event all the way from the US with Paul from EC UK.

We have some seriously good deals on re-mapping on the day.

A HUGE 30% off all ECU(Engine) maps and 50% off TCU (gearbox) maps.

If you would like Jerry to do a custom road tuned map for you this will be £100/hour.

If anyone would like this done please email or PM me to book in. There are limited spaces. [email protected] stating car, year and current modifications (if any)

This event should be a fantastic day for us all.

Olly, I couldn't get you a pm on the forum as ohave not posted enough so I called you and left a message at the workshop. Give me a ring or I'll speak to you on Saturday when I drop off the c32 about the prices for the pulley and remap. Thanks again for doing this!

£850 with the special offer. Add £100 if you would like a live tune too.

Sorry for the direct question but £850 for a C63 remap ? That sounds very expensive ?? Is it the genius that costs a lot ? :confused:

Sorry for the direct question but £850 for a C63 remap ? That sounds very expensive ?? Is it the genius that costs a lot ? :confused:

You don't want to know how much Renntech, MKB or Brabus tunes cost. On the other hand, there are $399 tunes available but would you put one on a 50 grand car? :dk:

The MyGenius handheld's are £429 we discount the overall package if purchased with a remap

I was thinking the same TBH? All remaps tend to do the same thing...its the type of car that drives the price up me thinks.

I am new to the MB world. But whats is a genius? A tunning box?

Last edited:
It is not detectable at all.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. On the EC website it says that the tune is detectable but you can flash back to stock with the genius hand held?

I should have looked at this first before posting. Sorry:fail

And after 3 days of ownership of the C63 I have noticed when shifting up a gear in 'M' mode the gear change is very slow and you cannot change unless doing a certain amount of rev's does this gearbox map change this and is this detectable and resettable by the dealer?

Cheers

Hi,

And after 3 days of ownership of the C63 I have noticed when shifting up a gear in 'M' mode the gear change is very slow and you cannot change unless doing a certain amount of rev's does this gearbox map change this and is this detectable and resettable by the dealer?

Cheers

From my experience, it will improve it slightly but there is always going to be a delay in ‘M’ mode as it's not a double clutch gearbox.

Is yours the pre-facelift? The newer facelift models have the MCT gearbox which is v quick.

From my experience, it will improve it slightly but there is always going to be a delay in ‘M’ mode as it's not a double clutch gearbox.

Is yours the pre-facelift? The newer facelift models have the MCT gearbox which is v quick.

Really? maybe I should have done my research and got a facelift but then I guess for a decent spec'd one from Merc it would have been another £10k (porshce 997 turbo territory! )

Shifting down is no problem though...

Does the remap improve fuel? How much miles per tank are ppl getting with a spirited run with a re-map verse a non remap tank?

Really? maybe I should have done my research and got a facelift but then I guess for a decent spec'd one from Merc it would have been another £10k (porshce 997 turbo territory! )

Does the remap improve fuel? How much miles per tank are ppl getting with a spirited run with a re-map verse a non remap tank?

Cue 10 comments from people saying 'if you were concerned about MPG the C63 isn't the car for you"

Olly, I couldn't get you a pm on the forum as ohave not posted enough so I called you and left a message at the workshop. Give me a ring or I'll speak to you on Saturday when I drop off the c32 about the prices for the pulley and remap. Thanks again for doing this!

The offer price for a C32 pulley and map is £558.60

If you would like it road tuned add £100.

If you want to book that I need to take a deposit from you please.:thumb:

Count me in, I'll give thou the deposit next week. what about the software and cable to take out back to stock? I suspect most people would do that before selling. Our do you offer that as a free service as part of the remap? :)

If you could check and price up a gearbox remap for a 2007 E63 AMG that would be great.

Take it there is no difference in MPG Then? just wondering if that was an added bonus

I can't PM because I'm still too much of a newb....:rolleyes:

I have a pulley I've purchased online.

Can you let me know for 2003 SL55 :

a) price to install my pulley and remap accordingly

b) price to TCU remap

c) price to lower it on STAR

Nice discount for all 3? :D

Thanks!!!!!!!!:thumb:

TrSL55 said:
I can't PM because I'm still too much of a newb....:rolleyes: I have a pulley I've purchased online. Can you let me know for 2003 SL55 : a) price to install my pulley and remap accordingly b) price to TCU remap c) price to lower it on STAR Nice discount for all 3? :D Thanks!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Answered by email.

Anyone else for these exclusive discounts?

That's really good offer, I paid £500 for just the pulley on my 32.

But I woudn't recommend a supercharger pulley upgrade on the 32's as they don't make them anymore so i'd go for a cranck pulley upgrade and a remap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom