speed limiter on vito 2005

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
2005 vito 111cdi
hi i have a 2005 vito 111cdi its limited to 80 how would this be done also she seems to be fast one minute then sluggish the next often eml light comes on resets when key off on please can some one help me

Is that the replacement engine you put in?
Have a look at this thread…persevere with it http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/engine/144442-speed-limiter-2.html.
Looks like it can be altered via STAR which is sort of handy because you need to get yours read…it could a whole host of things that are causing your problem, whether that be air, fuel or a simple sensor.

hi i have a 2005 vito 111cdi its limited to 80 how would this be done also she seems to be fast one minute then sluggish the next often eml light comes on resets when key off on please can some one help me
I had the same issue after blowing an injector out of the block...we re tapped the threads to 8mm, after removing the bulkhead to get access for the drill..inserted 8mm studd to fix injectors in properly,
Replaced it all, then it wouldn't run like it used to & sounded like I had a straight through exhaust!
I found the problem after it wouldn't show on a diagnostic machine...
As you remove the air filter you will see the vacuum hose run across the top of the injector shield, this will no doubt be fitted correctly however where this attaches there is another small plastic hose connector, this should be connected th the vacuum manifold!
Look down to the front of the engine bay on the drivers side you should see a vacuum hose which has popped off, if you push it back on it will transform the van back to normal!
You will know straight away as the exhaust tone will change.
Vito115 auto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom