speedo meter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercMania

hi all i have a slight problem hope someone can help me, i have purchased a c43 AMG w202 speedo meter and put it in a non AMG c class w202 it works fine apart from it showing me a oil light and then giving me a mesage station -2.0L, so i checked my oil level it was low so i put in 1litre and now it is up to its maximum but it is light is still on and still showing the -2.0L message.

on my old speedo meter there was no low oil light on soon as i put the new one in the light came on, hope someone can help me with what it could be thanx

its probably looking for a signal from an oil sensor that your car doesnt have, needs to be programmed correctly to your car.

Ok thank you for info

Would anyone know someone who does the star diagnositic in birmingham

MSL Performance (BRABUSK8) is your best bet...

I spoke to MSL over a week ago told me to ring back after an hour so he can find out phoned him after couple hours he too busy to come onto phone so left number no return call tried again next day left number again no reply so kept ringing for a few days and leaving number no replies again, then he left message with his receptionist to bring car in when I can so i went today he couldn't have a look at it sent one of his workers his worker didnt even look at it and said it could be faulty Not got good service of them and waisted my time to go down and not even had a look at it what kind of service is that

did you go to msl perfrmance? or msl?

different places

MSL performance that's where I was told to come by acid and he didnt even come out to look sent one of his workers and he didnt want to have a look either

hi

sorry been very busy building the New MOT Station , its been a hectic past few weeks.

if you bring your car down tomorrow I will see if we can re-program the clocks to make them work, or give me a call when your free to bring it down.

And please don't forget how much we have helped you and your family in the past.

thanks acid

No it's fine not a problem I know how busy you are that's y was looking for somone else as I know if it was you would had a look at it ill see if get chance as I am
Busy with work next few days

No it's fine not a problem I know how busy you are that's y was looking for somone else as I know if it was you would had a look at it ill see if get chance as I am
Busy with work next few days

Let me know when your free will be open till 3pm on sat

Thanks acid

Ok will do Thanx, I was upset cus I took time out in my lunch break to come down but was turned away so when I get chance I let u know

image-2622097133.jpg

This what it comes up with

any ideas anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom