Speedy delivery by Yodel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Harmless fun that cost him his job it seems

Am surprised at your first two words Nick.
You don't feel that the abuse of company property (van/tyres), the arrogance towards his employers' customers (parcels rolling around inside/delayed if he crashes the van etc), the disreputable image (I know Yodel are already poor) he's bringing on the people paying his wages, and the idiotism that he thought he wouldnt get caught (tracked vans) has any relevance at all????
Would you feel the same if your important parcel was in an accident repair centre instead of deliverd to you?

Harmless fun that cost him his job it seems

It wouldn't have been harmless if he'd lost control and wrecked the van , or worse , hit someone ( there was at least the camera person nearby ) .

Another dumb a@se out of a "white van" for a while hopefully.

Better to practice drifting in someone Else's motor.....Makes a change from M3,C63 owners hooning around no harm done!...Better stop chucking my pickup round the Wrotham heath roundabout!:p

Tony.

I HATE yodel, parcels thrown on the roof, in a puddle, in the bin, fed to next doors dog. You name it

Better to practice drifting in someone Else's motor.....Makes a change from M3,C63 owners hooning around no harm done!...Better stop chucking my pickup round the Wrotham heath roundabout!:p

Tony.

It was you was it ? I always thought it was the pikeys !

Am surprised at your first two words Nick.
You don't feel that the abuse of company property (van/tyres), the arrogance towards his employers' customers (parcels rolling around inside/delayed if he crashes the van etc), the disreputable image (I know Yodel are already poor) he's bringing on the people paying his wages, and the idiotism that he thought he wouldnt get caught (tracked vans) has any relevance at all????
Would you feel the same if your important parcel was in an accident repair centre instead of deliverd to you?

From the reports he was a sub so I would have thought it was his own van.

It's like we're all under surveillance all of the time, put one foot wrong, or have a bit of fun and some canute with a camera is there to dob you in.

How the feck has he got that to drift?!

However, he's wasted as a delivery driver.

nick mercedes said:
From the reports he was a sub so I would have thought it was his own van. It's like we're all under surveillance all of the time, put one foot wrong, or have a bit of fun and some canute with a camera is there to dob you in.

It'll most likely be a franchise driver I bet!

How the feck has he got that to drift?!

However, he's wasted as a delivery driver.

Our old work transit was great for drifting. The sprinter that replaced was annoying as it had the un turn offable traction control.

Yup older tech RWD vans can be quite 'lively' at the back end when unladen.

On the braking side they have a mechanism to vary the force applied by the rear brakes depending on the load being carried. We took a hired van to Ikea a few years back and found that this had failed, so anything other than the gentlest braking caused the back wheels to lock with a blood-curdling screech from the tyres. We were the centre of attention in the Saturday morning stop/start traffic around Wembley.

Isn't that what van drivers are supposed to do with your parcels in the back then? It's pretty common around my neck of the woods, i thought that was the 'norm' :dk: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom