Spiders in my wing mirrors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fais

Hey all

got a peculiar problem - i have spiders in both my wing mirrors -they keep spinning new cobwebs every morning... anyone know of a quick way to get rid of them?

They hide inside the mirrors and remain even after the car is washed and shampooed...

Some say they are good luck ... right now the large cobwebs are a nuisance

I like my wing mirror spiders, your never alone on the open road :D

Seriously, any solution is going to be temporary, just give them a name and you'll look forward to seeing them . . . ;)

:) - will name them as a last resort - don't mind them on one side - not both --gf esp doesn't them em on her side ;)

Tried the hose pipe - left if on the mirrors for a good few minutes - cobwebs the next morn.

Last edited:
Clean out the housings, spray something fatal in there and then place socks over the mirrors each night. Your neighbours will be amused (or dismayed), but the problem will be solved :)

BearFace said:
Clean out the housings, spray something fatal in there and then place socks over the mirrors each night. Your neighbours will be amused (or dismayed), but the problem will be solved :)
whats the rspca's number ........ time to report cruelty ;)

Hey, spiders and wing mirrors go together. I had a grass hopper living in mine once too for a few weeks.

Wait till winter and they will disappear. I had the little varmints in mine last year, but this year all seems free..........wing mirrors to let :D :D

I'm sure that if you search the web you'll get some answers....

What heartless swine you all are!

I am very fond of my door mirror spider. It lives in the passenger door mirror of my Land Cruiser which is the size of a small television screen so the web does not bother me much

Been there since spring and seems to be thriving.

Fais said:
:) - will name them as a last resort...
Just don't call them "Dinner & Supper" 'cos you'll still be hungry afterwards. :D

andy_cyp said:
whats the rspca's number ........
Ah Yes, The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Arachnids :D

FreakySpider.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCNNNNNNNNNNNNNPPPPPPHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA :eek: :eek: :eek:

Brilliant picture, was that from the left or the right hand mirror :)

Get some blinking, power folding, dimming etc mirrors. Remember to specify no inmates when ordering.

Shude - he's got the blinking mirrors with matching spiders - check the pic from Killerhertz ;)

or is it radioactive :eek:

Sorry for bringing to life this old thread but tenants in both of my side mirrors are making an extensions and honestly I got bored with them.
Is there any solution for getting rid of spiders living in the side mirrors?

I've got Hairy in one and Black Widow in the other. Pretty sure they came with the Premium Pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom