Spiders...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mobeyone

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280 S211
Having a good ol clean out of the garage and what do we find...

WebL1030456.jpg

I kid you not, it was about the size of my hand!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: ooooooooooooh didn't like that - but then I shouldn't have opened the thread :eek: :(

mobeyone said:
Having a good ol clean out of the garage and what do we find...

WebL1030456.jpg

I kid you not, it was about the size of my hand!!!

I know it was an AMG spider. :devil:

You lot wont be interested in Eight legged freaks then? its on in a bit :D
I got loads like that in the garage

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EEEEEEEK!

I'd have to shout my girlfriend, I'm afraid. If I'm aware of a spider in any room, I evacuate the room in question (and my occasionally my bowel....) until the danger has passed. There, I said it...

Phobias are odd things. My accountant has a lettuce phobia (this is totally genuine!) and he cannot bear to look at it, touch it or even discuss it. He's had hypnotism and other forms of therapy and yet he still suffers with this fear of lettuce. Weird :(

Last edited:
My daughter rescued a spider from the bath this morning, but it wasn't THAT big.

& is it just me or are there loads more of the blighters than ever this year?

Well, i have been told this is a wolf spider... and that they are normally in pairs...

Guess the garage will be getting pulled down very soon!!!

I have this wierd relationship with spiders, I have woke up sometimes to find a spider dangling over my head... or spot one crawling on the floor etc always when i least expect it. Once clocked one of the buggers in my little girls toy box.. i just stamped on everything until it was dead!

Our bedroom is always littered with them - and i cannot stand the sight of em!

Last edited:
One of the strangest phobias I know, a girl I used to work with would start to feel sick if she saw anybody with anything stuck between their teeth - strange but no accounting for these things.

Mike

BearFace said:
Phobias are odd things. My accountant has a lettuce phobia (this is totally genuine!) and he cannot bear to look at it, touch it or even discuss it. He's had hypnotism and other forms of therapy and yet he still suffers with this fear of lettuce. Weird :(

Thats funny , my ex accountant had a blame phobia , Couldnt bear to admit it or even talk about it. :D

MikeL said:
One of the strangest phobias I know, a girl I used to work with would start to feel sick if she saw anybody with anything stuck between their teeth - strange but no accounting for these things.

Mike

There's a joke in there somewhere but I'm too polite to make it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom