Spotted in Free Ads, of any interest?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
long way :crazy:
I wonder whats the condition of leather. might be worth just for interior.
Could you pm me his mobile or email please. :)

Mercedes 124 E320 estate, M Reg, Bornite metallic paint, grey leather, 7 seats, climate control, extensive service history plus many service bills, tow bar, exceptional condition for age and mileage, £1250

Mercedes 124 E320 estate, M Reg, Bornite metallic paint, grey leather, 7 seats, climate control, extensive service history plus many service bills, tow bar, exceptional condition for age and mileage, £1250

Wow, thats cheap. A lot of car for the money :thumb:

More details please!

^^^ now reduced to £950.

Just for the record; these aren't my motors for sale, they are just cars that I see in the Free Ads. (As the thread title suggests;))

MERCEDES 2.3-CLK compressor, auto, R-reg, MOT sept, tax Nov, radio/cd, alloys, FSH, full leather, electric windows, p/a/s c/l in exc cond £1,375

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom