Spy picture of the Scumbag mobile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Just thought I would post a picture of Scumbag's new ride!
300c.gif

He might let us think he is more conservative...... but deep down this is what he really, really wants! :D

Not this:

300c.gif

Regards,
John the stirrer

Surely that would make his ID Scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbag

Pietre said:
Surely that would make his ID Scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbag
That would be the loooooong and the short of it :D :D

John the Pimp mobile spotter

Now you are going just that bit tooooooooo faaaaaaaaar

Is the front in a different time zone to the rear?

Pietre said:
Is the front in a different time zone to the rear?
Are you asking about the car or Scumbag? :D

John the mickey taker

Wake up Scumbag!!

I've seen that limo outsite the The Ritz... it's Massive!!

I have two blocks of wood for Scumbag's pedals :D :devil:

No if's, No but's............NO MERCY!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, Thanks for the hint, I'll use them!!:devil:

12 Yards Long, 2 lanes wide,
smells and steak, seats 35,
65tonnes of American pride!:rock:

scumbag said:
No if's, No but's............NO MERCY!
:D :D :D Hi Scumbag

It's soooo big :)

Sorry to be so cheeky and I for one am looking forward to seeing the real thing! :eek: :eek:

Regards
John

"Goddamn it" how do you say that in Yank speak?

If I park it on the hill behind my house you may well be able to see the lights shining into your front room. They have a map and navigation system just for the seat to take you to the steering wheel, it seems that big. I also found out yesterday, that the clutch pedal is actually the parking brake, and it is positioned right over the foot rest. thats clever that is!!!:crazy:

They have the tax disc for it and the number plates are on, but I couldnt pick it up yesterday as told the DVLA that I wouldnt be picking it up until the 10th and they V55 is issued from the 10th, so officialy it is still untaxed!

marvelous. mind you, i did tell them i would not be able to collect it until the 10th so i suppose i shouldnt be too critical.

scumbag said:
"marvelous. mind you, i did tell them i would not be able to collect it until the 10th so i suppose i shouldnt be too critical.
I hear the showroom has now taken preventative measures to stop you from taking the car early!

Regan84.jpg

Dont really like american cars but they dont look to bad.........the limo does though............still wouldint buy one though

scumbag caught on film leaving the Garage

A quick look into the future at the Scum-mobile leaving the showroom

motorcade.jpg

I have posted the picture of your car leaving the dealership. When are you going to get off your petite posterior and take some pictures? :D :D We have had some glorious weather, ideal for pictures, but today there is a heavy sea mist....... so don't bother gate crashing:p :D :D :D

I am desperate to see some pictures as I have never seen one of these vehicles close up!

Deleted cheeky comment :) :)

Take care,
John the admirer

Slight access problem at present. the car is in my garage, but the drive has gone walkabout leaving a 8 inch drop.

so until the new drive is down, it wont be happening. weather is still a bit duff, but i could have taken piccies today.

here. just for you.
drive1.jpg

drive2.jpg

drive3.jpg

Last edited:
Ian B Walker said:
Love the new car mark :D Whats the 0 - 60?

3 weeks i believe, down a greased, icy hill with an 80mph tailwind!

I needed to spend some money on the house rather than me. Drive won the battle for the first installement. its getting block paved so as i can get both cars on it, and making it look nicer. they are leveling it somewhat too and taking it right up to the front of the house.

Central heating boiler next for the chop. Biggest problem is the bathroom. there is nothing wrong with it, and its not that old. but i dont like it! I just cant get my head round spending money on something that is okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom