St. Patrick's Day Parade in Trafalgar Square

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some photos:

Last edited:
Some more photos:

Last edited:
A couple more...:

Last edited:
hmmm, a bit early

Well the 17th falls on a weekday.... so the parade has to be on either the weekend before, or after...

Shame that the fire engine wasn't flying St. Patrick's flag

The Bedford J5 fire engine had West Sussex livery... quite a few of the performers/participants in the Parade had no obvious Irish connection, e.g. Brazilian street dancing, or the large Hare Krishna contingent with their free vegetarain meal van follows by dancing monks... but it was all good fun.

Well the 17th falls on a weekday.... so the parade has to be on either the weekend before, or after...

As an Irish man all I can say is having st paddy's day on a day that isn't, erm st paddy's day is well, pointless.

No matter what day it's on, Guinness still tastes pap :devil:

Well, it's certainly very kind of Londoners to celebrate a famous Welshman, but I had no idea he was the patron saint of the W202, Auto Union and fire engines.

Proper pint of Porter's is where it is at .......

Having lived in Dublin for 6 months I would agree with the above.

Well, it's certainly very kind of Londoners to celebrate a famous Welshman, but I had no idea he was the patron saint of the W202, Auto Union and fire engines.

...or of Hare Krishna, for that matter :D

So... Today is the Day :D

Happy St Patrick's Day to our Irish members (and to anyone else who may be celebrating it).

Happy-St-Patricks-Day-HD-Wallpaper-220x162.jpg

Some photos:

Weird
The guy driving the Morris minor is my brother-in-law, and that's his daughter sitting at the back.

He was in London that weekend and by chance got hooked up to be driving in the parade.

....by chance got hooked up to be driving in the parade.

...took a wrong turn at Parliament Square? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom