Standard or Option.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrsey

Car
E280 CDi Avantgarde
Picking up my CLK later this week and im getting very excited now. On viewing the car i noticed a number of things it has but unsure what equipment is standard and what was a factory option..

Things i have noticed this far that i know are options -
Nav unit, AMG wheels.

But what about -
Two tone full leather, heated seats, electric rear window blind, power fold mirrors, tilt slide sunroof, duel zone climate, keyless entry/start, phone prep in arm rest.

Sure i will find more but at the mo thats it.

So whats standard..

O yeah its a MY2003 CLK270.

But what about -
Two tone full leather, heated seats, electric rear window blind, power fold mirrors, tilt slide sunroof, duel zone climate, keyless entry/start, phone prep in arm rest.

Congrats on the new car, all of those look like they are options and nice ones too.

You have Bi Xenon headlights as well , which were also an option, someone splashed out on the options list when this was new :).

Last edited:
Congrats on the new car, all of those look like they are options and nice ones too.

You have Bi Xenon headlights as well , which were also an option, someone splashed out on the options list when this was new :).

Even better to know it cost even more new, cheers mate.

O yeah it has front and rear parking sensors as well..

Your grill isnt orignal ether, its the facelift version 05+ nice mod which ive done also :)

Any more pictures? I have completely updated my dash to the facelift version aswell.

When you've got it, ask on here for the datacard from the VIN number - it will show you how the car left the factory, listing the build spec with option codes.

I added up the options on mine (with my anorak on), and (albeit retail) they came to £16K :eek:).

Last edited:
Ooh, I'd quite like to work out cost of options our cars. Anyone know of a historical record of new car prices and options?

Ooh, I'd quite like to work out cost of options our cars. Anyone know of a historical record of new car prices and options?

I'm glad it's not just me.

There are various year based option/price lists on the net if you trawl around.

Nice looking clk-everything you've mentioned except the folding mirrors would have been optional extras to the 1st registered owner(a lot of the time mb's with almost every option ticked are demonstraters that mb register themselves as 1st keepers & make great purchases to the next & future owners).

Nice looking clk-everything you've mentioned except the folding mirrors would have been optional extras to the 1st registered owner(a lot of the time mb's with almost every option ticked are demonstraters that mb register themselves as 1st keepers & make great purchases to the next & future owners).

Yeah i have noticed this a few times but this one is just the one keeper from new, which is nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom