Stealers Price List

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GROWLER

Where do i start im no mercedes fan after all the faults iv had on my e320 cdi
w210 .

any how need computer reset due to new clocks being fitted and there is a fault well only one but its still there bugging me new clocks then a power steering fault on dash , not only this but the car is loving the LIMP mode
im not .

dealers say ill reset your clock sir that will be £ 105.00 + vat sir
only reset nothing else .

what do they do for the rest of the 30 minutes , i work for nissan and i know it only takes minutes like 20 at most to reset the fault codes .

ill be there with my pants down today , ill let you know what happens

limp limp limp £ 105.00 + vat the devils work im sure.:devil:

GROWLER said:
dealers say ill reset your clock sir that will be £ 105.00 + vat sir
only reset nothing else .
what do they do for the rest of the 30 minutes , i work for nissan and i know it only takes minutes like 20 at most to reset the fault codes .
ill be there with my pants down today , ill let you know what happens
limp limp limp £ 105.00 + vat the devils work im sure.:devil:

well you know exactly stealers are like then if you work for them.......they will be rubbing there hands when they see you with your pants down ........what goes around comes around:bannana: ......Also i bet you dont your customers at nissan that certain jobs take 10 mins but you will charge them by the book of one hour!

GROWLER said:
dealers say ill reset your clock sir that will be £ 105.00 + vat sir only reset nothing else .

Why not purchase your own reset tool from ebay and do it yourself?

fault reset

checked today with the a nissan dealer and its 42 pound to do the same job of reseting and reading the codes now thats value .

id like to think that in reality the nissan cars i make are at least 40% better than a mercedes in terms of parts failure and customer service check out the jd power listing .
still a fast car for a diesel !

i will never buy another mercedes ever again ,:devil: thank you rant over .

Last edited:
fault code reset

went to the stealers to pick the car up payed my 105 pound though that should cure it , nope got in the car go about 150 ft and the fault code for the power steering comes on the dash VISIT WORK SHOP .

NOT VERY GOOD IS IT !:eek:

Dealers should do this in half an hour. Waterhouse of Chelmsford did it for me forr £44 inc.

GROWLER said:
went to the stealers to pick the car up payed my 105 pound though that should cure it , nope got in the car go about 150 ft and the fault code for the power steering comes on the dash VISIT WORK SHOP .

NOT VERY GOOD IS IT !:eek:

looks like they didnt actually test what made the fault appear in the 1st place...

Did you remember to pick up your trousers:p

iv got a subaru now so ill not be getting my pants pulled down anymore ha ha !

good luck with your mercs i still miss the e320 cdi :bannana:

lol nissan and chavvy subaru combo......
my subaru needs a wing because it can accelarate like a f1 car..not
me bike is tuned just a little bit and that 0 - 100 mph in 4.8

sorry about the rant i hear shtaru and summin happenes to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom