Stolen clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s4rap

Car
2001 clk 430
I all my clk430 was stolen and house robbed yesterday between17.00 and 17.30. Stolen from the Bolton area greater Manchester. Any information appreciated and cash reward offered for safe return of car.car was in mint condition and painted in tanzanite blue thanks

Will certainly keep an eye out for your motor.

Is it still badged on the boot as a 430 and any "stickers" - GB or whatever on the rear or MB Club badges in the windows any where.

Hope you get the car and your stuff back.

Sorry to read this fella best of luck getting your car back

Thanks all, the reg is PAL865.it is badged as a 430 totally original. The plate stands out so I think it'll have false plates on. Have also heard they are very popular in Africa, stolen to order and then straight into shipping container!!!

Thanks all, the reg is PAL865.it is badged as a 430 totally original. The plate stands out so I think it'll have false plates on. Have also heard they are very popular in Africa, stolen to order and then straight into shipping container!!!

Bugger.

PAL 865 on my radar. Or any 430 with newish/odd looking plates if they have been swopped.

Sorry to hear that. As a plus point, (if there is one) it'll be a bugger getting out of a South East port with the tunnel fire last weekend stacking the traffic back on the M20

Thanks all,it was well insured,but I'll not get one like that for the money, I've owned it for 4years everything about it was perfect. Professionally undersealed as well. Not many in tanzanite blue, the car was mint! So yes it would stand out against another 430 on the road.

Thanks all,it was well insured,but I'll not get one like that for the money, I've owned it for 4years everything about it was perfect. Professionally undersealed as well. Not many in tanzanite blue, the car was mint! So yes it would stand out against another 430 on the road.

Really sorry to hear this. Both of my 202's are pretty much mint, low mileage and pampered and I'd be devastated to have either of them stolen. Really good older cars are very few and far between but best of luck with it all and hope you find a suitable replacement which is as good.

I all my clk430 was stolen and house robbed yesterday between17.00 and 17.30. Stolen from the Bolton area greater Manchester. Any information appreciated and cash reward offered for safe return of car.car was in mint condition and painted in tanzanite blue thanks

Whereabouts in Bolton? - I live on Crompton Way and work just outside the town centre - i'll keep my peepers peeled!

Have also heard they are very popular in Africa, stolen to order and then straight into shipping container!!!

It will be parked on a council estate somewhere, pool car for the bagheads, a 14 year old CLK won't be going to Africa, it should reappear at some point soon, who knows in what state though.

Sorry to hear that. As a plus point, (if there is one) it'll be a bugger getting out of a South East port with the tunnel fire last weekend stacking the traffic back on the M20

It will still be here somewhere, nobody would bother steal one for export, they're cheap anyway, but with no export demand.

Africa wants cars that are simple and bits can be manufactured for them by the roadside.

Not ones with complex electronics , any one of which fails and the car is doomed.

Agree with Nick , it'll be parked up somewhere , or burned out on some wasteland.

I was trying to be nice as no one wants to hear that their pride and joy isn't worth much and may be burned out somewhere :-(

It's the reality though. :(

I sold my mint CLK430 late past year for £2.5k , big engined cars just aren't worth much these days. Everyone wants a tree hugging million miles to the gallon.

Maybe it will turn up somewhere :)

It's the reality though. :(

I sold my mint CLK430 late past year for £2.5k , big engined cars just aren't worth much these days. Everyone wants a tree hugging million miles to the gallon.

Maybe it will turn up somewhere :)

Yeah I know, reality sucks sometimes! :(

Lets hope :thumb:

Yeah I know, reality sucks sometimes! :(

Lets hope :thumb:

My dad's hanging on to his clk430 , 38k miles , mint , did 280 miles between last MOT's because it's just not worth getting rid of it for a new car. :(

It will turn up parked up somewhere, full of spoons and rizla packets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom