*****Stolen SLK32AMG*****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
Guys and Girls

Keep your eyes open for this little gem, stolen in the early hours in Bournemouth from an old forum member Matt32AMG, he cant sign in to ask himself due to 1 reason or other so asked me to help.

He's had this from new and had made it a real one off a reward is being offered for its safe return

You can message me as Matts phone was also stolen....

Many thanks

A horrible thing to have done to you. I'll keep an eye out as I'm very close to Bournemouth.

That's such a shame. It's already in Eastern Europe by now, they crave these things out there.

Sad, did they break in his house for the keys? as above its probably in Romania now:(, did the car have a tracker fitted? track his phone signal if on? I would suggest he posts it on FB if not already done...

Last edited:
Sad, did they break in his house for the keys? as above its probably in Romania now:(, did the car have a tracker fitted? track his phone signal if on? I would suggest he posts it on FB if not already done...

Phone is switched off, has tracker on it but a no show so far!!! Yes, broke in and took the Merc and another new car, purse, wallet and few other bits.

Shame, i take it no one was hurt? I watched a program a few months ago about organized car theft, with a laptop it was really simple to check and locate the tracker units and immobilize...

Phone is switched off, has tracker on it but a no show so far!!! Yes, broke in and took the Merc and another new car, purse, wallet and few other bits.

Very sorry to hear this. I remember Matt from his days on MBClub, please pass on my thoughts. Having been victim to this recently I feel for him and his family. Whatever the outcome with the car, I hope anything of sentimental value is returned.

That's such a shame. It's already in Eastern Europe by now, they crave these things out there.

Everyone always says that, or "in a container on its way to africa", assuming it was just had away as part of a break in

The reality is that the local scum are using it as a pool car, and when it either breaks down or runs out of petrol it will be found parked up in the local sink estate.

I would generally agree Nick but in this incident sounds like the tracker signal has been blocked so maybe a bit more professional...

Everyone always says that, or "in a container on its way to africa", assuming it was just had away as part of a break in

The reality is that the local scum are using it as a pool car, and when it either breaks down or runs out of petrol it will be found parked up in the local sink estate.

I would generally agree Nick but in this incident sounds like the tracker signal has been blocked so maybe a bit more professional...

Isn't there some sort of blocker you can buy off aliexpress for a few pounds?

Seems like an odd export choice, nice car I'm sure, but other than multi relays 170 parts are all worth about £10.

Last missing one on here, a CLK I think was found parked up months later.

Absolutely no idea pal...

When i was in Romania a few years ago on business i did note lots of RHD UK plate cars knocking around, none were actually that new but i did think suspicious at the time...

Isn't there some sort of blocker you can buy off aliexpress for a few pounds?

Thanks for posting for me!!

Guys and Girls

Keep your eyes open for this little gem, stolen in the early hours in Bournemouth from an old forum member Matt32AMG, he cant sign in to ask himself due to 1 reason or other so asked me to help.

He's had this from new and had made it a real one off a reward is being offered for its safe return

You can message me as Matts phone was also stolen....

Many thanks

Thanks for posing for me MissyD and Coin for acting on my direct phone call at MBS. Had to re-register to add personal thanks to all for their remarks/ comments.

Hope you get sorted Matt:thumb:...either via insurance or car back safely and not too much damage.

Thanks for posing for me MissyD and Coin for acting on my direct phone call at MBS. Had to re-register to add personal thanks to all for their remarks/ comments.

Doesn't make me feel any better though:(

I feel for you, too many scum bags around and on the odd occasion plod catch one they get a slap on the wrist.

Very sorry to read about this .

Whatever the circumstances , but sometimes one wonders if one would really want a cherished car back after it had been abused by some miscreants :dk:

Police have found my Car!! Needless to say damaged, Alloys, (just had them refurbished, Broken head lamps, Stolen Removed My Alpine media head unit (About £3000 worth). That's as much as I know thus far...Wont know more till police have finished with it.

Mitsubishi still not turned up but police think its still in the Area
Bloody Mindless thugs!! For what purpose??? :dk::mad:

Last edited:
Just mindless to steal it, damage it and then leave the car abandoned.
You feel like going to work on these b.....ds with a baseball bat!

Aw Hun, I feel for you. My car is just a toy, not perfect, not fitted with loads of stuff, but I'm attached to it in a big way (really tried not to be but there you go) so I understand how you feel.

It's back at least and I hope the damage is under your insurance.

Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom