Sudden addition to membership.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
I think the incidents with "other" place has caused so many of you to move over.

I was a member of this forum first and find it very friendly and have enjoyed helping with peoples problems. The other forum is good but not great like this one.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

yes very helpful, but familiarity can breed contempt..... there are a few on here who would be perceived to be above there station on first joining but thats just the way they are , :D ...... and sometimes you get the feeling if the conversation was face to face a good slap would be called for ...:D :devil: ;)

oh the joys of the forum

its just life R2 if it was perfect it would be boring .......:D thats what makes the differance.....positive me thinks:D

Well if we meet try not to slap me eh!:)

I think the incidents with "other" place has caused so many of you to move over.

I was a member of this forum first and find it very friendly and have enjoyed helping with peoples problems. The other forum is good but not great like this one.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Other place? There is another forum? What incidents - do tell!

Would this 'Meet' be just for slappers or can voyeurs ogle? :devil: :)

John the ogler

A warm welcome to everyone who joins here, either moving from the "other forum" or just happened to sign up, or on recommendation.

Having read through the comments on the other forum that has led to some migration, it seems a sad event/thread/post/comment(s) went very out of hand. I'm sure this is a better place.

Always, my best regards to all

Rob

ecol ....newmember

Hi everybody ,just moved over from the darkside

Hello and Welcome to all the new members joining all the time! :)

No wonder the server is a bit slow. :)

Hello Hawk, and thank you for the nice Email, I am a little swamped right now, but I will get around to answering all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom