suede/leather seat cleaning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sfc

Car
c220
what do you all use on your seats to keep them clean . i am starting to get white patches on mine and everything ive tried only looks good while its still wet

You will get many opinions....mine is Gliptone......for leather ----not sure how to clean suede....

try warm water mixed with lemon juice, has worked very well on the alcantara in my GT3

I’m quite happy with meguiars gold class leather care at the moment.

I used to use autoglym cleaner and their conditioner on my previous CLK. That car had alpaca grey leather.

The first time I used it on the black nappa in the 63, it clouded up badly.

First, I $hit myself, then went about wiping the peasant product off the leathers with a damp soft towel.

Switched to meguiars and I’ve been happy with it.

I use Andrex Washlets Flushable Toilet Tissue Wipes on my alacantra wheel and they clean it perfectly and leave a very soft as new finish.

I use autoglym leather cleaner on my c sport and just used it to tidy up a clc we bought. Spray on and work in softly with a nail brush. Then wipe off with a damp microfibre and rub in autoglym leather conditioner for a few mins. Buff again with a clean microfibre and bobs your uncle. Clean seats, leather that has been fed, and a nice smell !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom