super low miles super expensive s211 e55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The rapid escalation in asking prices for car which are unusual and over 10 years old can't be sustainable

The rapid escalation in asking prices for car which are unusual and over 10 years old can't be sustainable

Depends on the car and the buyers I guess. This one being an estate in black is at least more realistic the some of the ones posted recently.

That's not super low miles.

Fair point but it's by far the lowest mileage estate I've seen.

It is not super low miles and is not super high spec either. No keyless go or distronic that I can see for starters. My car is not as good nick but higher spec and drives spot on. Not sure I could say this was worth double mine. Maybe this one is worth £15-£16k maybe £17k at a push from a dealer....but £20k?

It is not super low miles and is not super high spec either. No keyless go or distronic that I can see for starters. My car is not as good nick but higher spec and drives spot on. Not sure I could say this was worth double mine. Maybe this one is worth £15-£16k maybe £17k at a push from a dealer....but £20k?

No keyless or distronic will be a plus for many people.

Not sure how not having keyless go or distronic can be a plus. Reduces resale audience and if you don't want or use it then you don't have to. Better to have it than not IMHO.

Not sure how not having keyless go or distronic can be a plus. Reduces resale audience and if you don't want or use it then you don't have to. Better to have it than not IMHO.

Nah more to go wrong.

I agree it is more to go wrong. However I would rather have it come resale than not.

Once you've owned a car with Keyless and Distronic, everything else feels like a backward step.

I agree it is more to go wrong. However I would rather have it come resale than not.

I see what you mean. I think perhaps it's me that's in the minority when it comes to these options.

Once you've owned a car with Keyless and Distronic, everything else feels like a backward step.

Agreed. They are lovely options. Not got them in my 63 but would love them!

Being a WK reg it would of originated from Mercedes Benz of Truro.

I have Keyless, but I wouldn't pay extra for it and wouldn't miss it if I did not have it. I can't say for Distronic; I've never had it.

I've never had either and prefer mine without Keyless and Distronic as there is indeed less to go wrong.

I bought my car for the engine, sound and performance - not for a load of options which you need on other cars to make them more interesting.

Anyone else noticed the postcode for the searcher on Autotrader is for Buckingham Palace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom