Supercar Sunday in Mayfair, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wouldn't this be more fun if they met somewhere like Goodwood or Silverstone and could actually drive them rather than sit at the curbside revving the balls of them. It's not like they can't afford to rent the place.

On a different note to the OP how much income are the adverts generating on this video? Not having a pop just genuinely curious.

Wouldn't this be more fun if they met somewhere like Goodwood or Silverstone and could actually drive them rather than sit at the curbside revving the balls of them. It's not like they can't afford to rent the place.

On a different note to the OP how much income are the adverts generating on this video? Not having a pop just genuinely curious.

There are a lot of car meets now, this outside HR Owen's showroom - For me, as a person who can't get out London, I am glad this was in London.

The income is virtually non-existent, Unless you have 10'000's of views for each videos, it's not worth it. For years I was taking videos of cars before YouTube, someone suggested I should share them. YouTube does put me in touch with other car fans which is great.

Exactly. Driving a supercar in london is just embarrassing these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom