Supreme/Super diesel.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shell Zyklon-V-Power :thumb:

Jokes aside, before using Zyklon B, the Nazis actually used the exhaust gasses from lorries' engines (presumably petrol?), however this required loading people up into specially fitted lorries and then driving around for 30 minutes, which was deemed too slow and not meeting the need of dealing with 10m Jews, Gipsies, Gays, Disabled, Mentally-ill, and political opponents.

Interestingly death by CO is far more merciful than death by Zyklon B... though still very macabre either way.

Last edited:
Yes. And our other-halves are well known for their method of choosing stuff using cold logic, hard figures, and sound expert advice :thumb:

To be fair to Mrs. MJ, the car did tick all other boxes apart from fuel type, and with 7 years warranty I have to concede defeat. Indeed we had no issues with it yet :thumb:

just stick some 2t in.

ooooh, controversial!

markjay said:
Yes. And our other-halves are well known for their method of choosing stuff using cold logic, hard figures, and sound expert advice :thumb:

LOL's

and with 7 years warranty I have to concede defeat. Indeed we had no issues with it yet :thumb:

Yet, obviously inferior to Kia's sold in the US which have 10 year/100,000 mile warranty's?

Russ

I'm a Maserati in a world of Kias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom