Surrey Rolling Road £40 Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neil Mackay

Car
C32 AMG Estate
As per the title.....Charlie is having one of his £40 Saturday's this weekend (15th November) at his new place in Farnborough. I'm on at 10.15am so if anyone else fancies a go email Surrey rolling road and see if there are any spaces left! [email protected]

Yup he's a top guy! This will be the forth time this cars been run on his dyno!

So, another C32 disappointment! Fueling looks to be spot on now after it being a bit lean last time, but now charged air temps were at 175f and wouldn't go much lower than 140f! Charlie said charger air should be max 115/120f on a day like this so I'm guessing charge Cooler pump! I've done the last 30k miles in it and I know I've never changed it so it could be 40/50k miles old by now!

If you ever decide to go again be sure to let me know. have not taken the 55k to him yet.

I will be going to a tuning company in Crawley for a power, in a week or so to get a base figure... then hopefully get in touch with eurocharged or MSL... If they both ever get back to me :dk:

So, another C32 disappointment! Fueling looks to be spot on now after it being a bit lean last time, but now charged air temps were at 175f and wouldn't go much lower than 140f! Charlie said charger air should be max 115/120f on a day like this so I'm guessing charge Cooler pump! I've done the last 30k miles in it and I know I've never changed it so it could be 40/50k miles old by now!

What figure did you get and what was your expectation

E55MO said:
What figure did you get and what was your expectation

359hp! Was last dyno'd there in February @382hp and previous to that 406hp in June 13 so a gradual drop of 40odd hp!

If you ever decide to go again be sure to let me know. have not taken the 55k to him yet.

I will be going to a tuning company in Crawley for a power, in a week or so to get a base figure... then hopefully get in touch with eurocharged or MSL... If they both ever get back to me :dk:

drop me an email chris @ caloltd . co.uk

E55MO said:
If you ever decide to go again be sure to let me know. have not taken the 55k to him yet. I will be going to a tuning company in Crawley for a power, in a week or so to get a base figure... then hopefully get in touch with eurocharged or MSL... If they both ever get back to me :dk:

I'll be going back later in the year or early next as soon as I get my charge pump replaced

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom