SWAP/SELL AMG 8.5x18" 22 Spoke for BRABUS Monoblocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jetl3on

Car
SLK230
I have a set of these, all the same condition, unmarked, would like to SWAP/SELL/PX for Brabus 18/19 Monoblocks if possible.

IMG_0761_zpsdf7ibkzg.jpg

_57-16_zpsb4arbcot.jpg

_57-18_zps0vigkg7h.jpg

_57-17_zpshexgjezq.jpg

London Based.

Jet

Hi

As someone selling the same thing (but not in such brilliant condition), I thought I would add a bit of detail that might help you.
They originally came off a R230 SL55, and were originally fitted as a staggered set of 8.5/9.5x18, so it might be worth double-checking whether yours are staggered or square.

GLWS.

Hi

As someone selling the same thing (but not in such brilliant condition), I thought I would add a bit of detail that might help you.
They originally came off a R230 SL55, and were originally fitted as a staggered set of 8.5/9.5x18, so it might be worth double-checking whether yours are staggered or square.

GLWS.

Dave,

Apologies if my ad is confusing, the ones above are obviously AMG, and are staggered 8.5/9.5x18 with relevant part numbers. The ones I want are Brabus Monos VI, like this:

IMG_1946_zps2ude7mow.jpg

Sorry for any confusion

Well done! Would you mind sharing the figure you got for them, to help me understand what the market is like. Feel free to email/PM if you would prefer.

If it helps, sold for a steal at £425.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom