Swapping babies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeterG

Car
1992 300 SL 24V
Alas the time has come when I have to swap my beloved SL as I have a real baby arriving in 12 days time:(
I have really enjoyed her driving to the south of france and over to Ireland however a baby, extension to house and a wedding next year have put an end to my travelling in style.
I must be getting old when a Citroen Zsara Picasso HDI looks attractive:crazy:
I am hoping once this little bundle of joy arrives and I have paid for everything it desires maybe in a few years time I will be back in the land of mercedes benz ownership.
I will of course be dropping in on this forum to keep abreast of all that is happening.
I would like to thank all of you for your kind assistance/information in the past as it was invaluable since Haynes do not do a book on the 129 sl.
So please think of me high up in my Picasso with baby in tow as you waft by in your Mercs.
Thanks again
Pete:rock:

All the best mate with the new born baby... :)

Thanks pal I am quite excited about the whole event, dampens the loss of the SL.
P

Congrats and Commiserations! I can promise you that you wont regret it though. I had to give up a beautiful Alfa GTV 3.0 24V when my girlfriend got pregnant, but less than 6 short years on, we've got 3 kids, got married, moved house twice and i'm not beginning to look at serious cars again. The wife has the Scenic to cart to little ones around, so i can have something fun to keep myself entertained on the way to/from work.

Good luck - hope it all goes well for you, the other half and the new arrival!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom