Swimming pool fences

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rpe2

Car
2010 E350 CDI, 2016 Ford SMax
Hi,

Need to fence off the bottom of the garden to keep little people away from the pond. Saw a great temp fence arrangement in florida a few years ago and looks a bit like this http://www.ukpoolstore.co.uk/acatalog/swimming-pool-safety-products.html

Anyone here have anything similar, and if so can suggest any other suppliers?

Thanks

Richard

I note no one has responded to your reply but I would suggest something far more permanent. Owning a swimming pool is a huge responsibility and hind sight is an unacceptable talent. I would recommend proper fencing with a secure lock\catch well out of reach of tiny hands, mind you I am a worrying sort and might be over cautious.

Good luck with the quest.

John

I note no one has responded to your reply but I would suggest something far more permanent. Owning a swimming pool is a huge responsibility and hind sight is an unacceptable talent. I would recommend proper fencing with a secure lock\catch well out of reach of tiny hands, mind you I am a worrying sort and might be over cautious.

Good luck with the quest.

John

John - you can never be over cautious where kids and swimming pools are concerned:(

John - you can never be over cautious where kids and swimming pools are concerned:(
:) We have a bolt at the top of the entrance door which is approximately 6' 4" off the ground :eek: (I practice what I preach)

John

Hello,

I have the same problem, or at least will have soon...(our little monster is 10weeks old) we need to block the end of our garden off where a large natural pond is (we will just fence this completly off and lock it with a gate)

but..

We also have a pond, I looked at a website today (and saved it but on my work PC) it's a mesh that must be steel or similar that you can actually stand on over the pond. Ok its not the prettiest solution but you do hear too many stories of kids drowning in garden ponds..

found the link (isn't google ace)

http://www.pondsafety.com/

heres our pond..

DSCF3740.jpg

DSCF3736.jpg

and our monster

DSCF3729.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom