Tailored Mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

etharla

Car
C63 AMG
Hi, me again!! Looking a bit of advice on replacement mats. What's the best option for an 09 W204 C63? Apart from the original that is..

eBay or gumtree. I found an original set with the AMG logo in as new condition for a fraction of the main dealer price

I got some plain black fitted mats for my w204, from Amazon for circa £15 delivered. Can choose the stitching, I chose black stitching to keep it simple

There are some places that'll copy the AMG logo onto mats too

I got some plain black fitted mats for my w204, from Amazon for circa £15 delivered. Can choose the stitching, I chose black stitching to keep it simple

There are some places that'll copy the AMG logo onto mats too

Are you happy with the quality of the Amazon mats? Can you remember the seller details?

Received my £15 A209 mats this morning via Amazon. Seem to be ideal as winter mats before the genuine MB items go back in for the summer.

Received my £15 A209 mats this morning via Amazon. Seem to be ideal as winter mats before the genuine MB items go back in for the summer.

Do you have the link ? Are you happy with the quality?

etharla said:
Are you happy with the quality of the Amazon mats? Can you remember the seller details?

Yes very happy, just found it and it took ages... Because the photo was missing so I overlooked it in my purchased list. Not sure why the photo isn't there?

You can also see the review I posted in June ~

1 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009UW7QIS/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

Do you have the link ? Are you happy with the quality?

They are of course not as deep pile as MB supplied but my reason for buying them is that they are the same dimensions thus reducing the problem of debris gathering in the gaps surrounding poorly fitting "off the shelf" mats.

I'll give the deluxe version a go from Amazon, at £15 for 900gsm you couldn't go wrong...

Here a easy to use site if you want some thing with the option of adding some thing like AMG https://simplycarmats.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom