Team GB Kit - Union flag altered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
First impression is that something went wrong in the wash.

Second impression is that it's uninspiring.

Third impression is just thanks that it's nowhere near as bad as that grotty awful Olympic logo.

So basically it's bland and not as bad as it could have been.

Wonder how much it cost :rolleyes:

It doesn't exactly scream 'WINNER!!!' does it...nice wishy-washy pastel - and no red?

herrumph

Bloody awful.

Any deviation from the Union Flag's normal colours should be considered treasonable.

... and that's from a 'jock'

"Asked about the criticism, McCartney told the BBC: "I wanted to start with the union flag, but I'm really aware the reds, whites and blues are in other nations' flags and sometimes you can feel quite confused when you are watching the Games... is that American, is that French?"

All that 'bleu' makes it look pretty French to me...

What other countries do you think of when someone says 'red white and blue'?:rolleyes:

Wonder how much it cost :rolleyes:

Write your telephone number down, then put a £ sign in front that will be close enough.

Couldn't organise an Olympics in London spring to mind. Still expect much back patting, awards and medals for money wasting to follow.

Oh ffs she actually bloody is McCartneys daughter...must have been the sheer brilliance of the work that got her the job then :rolleyes:

Let's hope that they don't get Gok Wan to design the relay baton ...

It doesn't exactly scream 'WINNER!!!' does it...nice wishy-washy pastel - and no red?

herrumph

I've gone colour blind...I thought the necks in all the tops were red.

Oh ffs she actually bloody is McCartneys daughter...must have been the sheer brilliance of the work that got her the job then :rolleyes:

So not the fact that she's an Internationally acclaimed fashion designer then?

Neither good nor bad. If they start winning medals, no one will care :)

I don't mind the stylised use of the flag. What bothers me is the sheer inconsistency across the designs. On one, the flag is centred; in others it's offset to the right, but to varying degrees. Some bear the "Great Britian" legend, others don't. One design has the Addidas logo incorporated, on the others it sits outside the design. What a shower!

_59239991_team_gb_straight_getty.jpg

yes a little dull in taste but....

The tighter the lycra, the wider the smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom