test drove this today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
http://www.usedcarsni.com/126166340

As u all know im looking a eclass 320 cdi sport as my next car. Today I test drove this, this isbthe 1st eclass I have ever drove! Absolutely stunning and so refined! Never felt quality likenit and totally silent in the cabin at motorway speeds. Not sure on colour as was really looking a black or silver one but this test drive has totally made my mind up thatbi wantbone of these! the link to the car i viewed is above

Everyone has black or silver - black is a bitch to keep looking pristine, silver never looks really clean - but then never looks really dirty! The colour of that one is very similar to my S204 Carneol Red metallic. I love it - and it stands out in the car park so is easy to find!! With the full leather seats, we've found the heated seats are lovely in winter as the leather is pretty cold in the morning but warms quickly when you put the seat heat on.

If I wanted an E, I'd give that one serious thought!

"Mercedes Benz of Belfast service history"

I like the colour of that, a bit different.

Still not sure ahout the colour as for black and silver being common maybe so in the mainland but its really hard even to find a cdi sport here so black or silver wouldnt have that affect here, still to look about but that one is a minter no a single mark on it! How many bhp would this model have is it 205bhp? I know it has a large torque figure 510nm!!

Go for it, stand out from the crowd.

That colour will definately turn some heads.

How many bhp would this model have is it 205bhp? I know it has a large torque figure 510nm!!

220bhp or threabouts (ISTR figures of 224 and 227 being given in the past).

The performance figures for the E320 speaks for itself.

It would be worth getting getting the service history confirmed - given that they're claiming that it has a FMBSH then a printout should be available from an MB delaer (presumably the one that service it if it's local).

I like that colour.

I always said I'd never have a silver car...and I didn't until I drove the Merc I currently have. A small sacrifice to make I thought and I must admit it's grown on me. :doh:

Iv one like that exactly and all I can say is you will love it! What a car

My old e320cdi was 224bhp/399lb before I put on the Brabus D6..... then 272bhp/470lb :) Well worth looking for the D6 on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom