Testing the water - RWYB Sunday 23rd August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 91561

Morning all,

Considering going down to Santa Pod on Sunday 23rd August and running the C63 down the 1/4 mile. Hoping to be able to borrow Acid's Slicks to be able to do this otherwise don't think there's much point in doing it with road tyres.

I just wanted to gauge whether there would be much interest on here for people to also come down and run their cars.

If there is, then I will definitely confirm going and start working on getting the things I need for the car.

More info here - RWYB - Performance Days

It's £50 in advance or £60 on the day and numbers are limited to 100 so you're able to get more runs as well as the track being prepared to a higher standard so we can hopefully set some quick times.

Starting a list:

1) CraigWesitecC63

1) CraigWesitecC63
2) Peter DLM

Damn this forum!! I'm already in the dog house as I missed the wife's birthday on Sunday and this dates our wedding anniversary :eek: :D

I'll be in Dubai however I'm hoping to come back a bit early so it's a maybe for me.

Could convoy, I'll bring the 911 this time.

Last time I got 12.8s out of the AMG with **** tyres and v hot weather... just saying.

Last edited:
I'll be in Dubai however I'm hoping to come back a bit early so it's a maybe for me.

Could convoy, I'll bring the 911 this time.

Last time I got 12.8s out of the AMG with **** tyres and v hot weather... just saying.

Come mate will be a good day out, Acid said I can use his slicks so hoping for 10's.

Santa Pod

Sounds like a great idea.
Thanks for heads up Craig.

1. CraigWesitecC63
2. Peter DLM
3. Benzedup - (Maybe)
4. MrPoseidon - (Hopefully - weather permitting )

I can't do then but I might try the 12th September.

Was there last weekend as press for the 'Ultimate Street Car 2015' show which had RWYB all day. All few C63s and a nice E55 all lighting up the strip and setting decent times :cool: Great fun

10xvm6u.jpg

23vnqte.jpg

n5h2lj.jpg

2cf6sqx.jpg

There's a few going to Jay's GTG on the same day - not sure if this collides with your group

Is looking like Acid and myself are definitely going to be going in the A45 and C63 to see if we can beat both UK records with either platform, be good for some others to come along.

Obviously going to be weather dependant.

i would like to think i could come allong but with my luck i would need to plan for next year not this

Updated List -

1. CraigWesitecC63
2. Peter DLM
3. Benzedup - (Maybe)
4. MrPoseidon - (Hopefully - weather permitting )
5. ChrisA
6. Gasman2 - (Car permitting)

I'll be happy with 10.99s :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom