The best or nothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mercedes advert I haven’t seen before.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's ageist and sexist all at the same time. I am offended!! Why didn't they put LH in there? And there is too much white snow, they could have darkened that down a bit.

As for the other news, I guess the Asian inspired designs with us now won't be changing much - which should make the genuine classics' value accelerate more. In the meantime I am sure Germany are aware they are doing this to steal [legally] Daimler's way of doing things.
I wonder if this means more product like the X-class, cheap-expensive product dumped on the market with little to no real thought given to it - here have some .... from Daimler, AMG, Geely; DAGgy boy,... Perhaps this is the way and the Maybach brand will represent what Daimler used to be...? About time they split the two and made Mercedes the budget stand alone apprentice made model, bit like Tudor.... but call it DAG.

Millions of UK drivers are 'being poisoned' by their own air-con

Another The Best or Nothing
“...the Meredes-Benz E-class filtered out 90 per cent of pollutants, even in heavy traffic.”

Well done to Mercedes Benz, but... this is the Daily Mail.

They say that some cars do a poor job of keeping-out harmful particles.

But... even if you are in such a car... you are still better-off than anyone driving a cabrio with the roof down, or any car with the windows rolled down, or riding a bus, or a bike, or cycling, or walking, or just living above the shops in the high street.

So 'poisoning' in relation to people breathing only partially-filtered air inside their air conditioned cars is a bit strong....

Mercedes advert I haven’t seen before.
I enjoyed that.

I quite literally bumped into Mika once whilst walking.

BMW way down at the bottom
Stop-Stop-I-Am-Gonna-Pee-Funny-Baby-Face-Meme-Image.jpg

The best or nothing!!!!

****ing hell that goes like hell!!!

Don’t know if this was mentioned before or not but I have found this MB accessories/wheel configurator Complete wheels for E-Class Estate S212 (11/09 - 03/13) for different age models (I was interested in PF S212). Well made accessories configurator with image preview of selected accessory/wheels with MB product codes and product sheet for a personal file record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom