The C63 wait begins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikec63

Car
C63 Wagon
Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum as I've recently put down a deposit on a 14 plate C63 estate. Due to receive it in around 7-8 weeks time so I'll hopefully learn a thing or two from the forum by then!

Spec is fairly straightforward - obsidian black with black leather. Due to the terms of the lease deal (nope, I haven't bought the car!) adding extras was going to increase the monthly price a fair bit, so the car is totally standard spec.

Look forward to posting some pics once she gets here!

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

All the best with a lovely car Mike.

I had a 208 in Black many years ago. Good luck keeping it sparkly. :)

Congratulations, C63's are not exactly lacking even in vanilla flavour.

Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum as I've recently put down a deposit on a 14 plate C63 estate. Due to receive it in around 7-8 weeks time so I'll hopefully learn a thing or two from the forum by then!

Spec is fairly straightforward - obsidian black with black leather. Due to the terms of the lease deal (nope, I haven't bought the car!) adding extras was going to increase the monthly price a fair bit, so the car is totally standard spec.

Look forward to posting some pics once she gets here!

Cheers,
Mike
Welcome. My thoughts exactly regarding adding spec' and monthly payments! What deals are they currently offering on the estate? (If you don't mind sharing?)

Congrats on the car, loved mine and they look great in black. Spot on about extras, did exactly the same when buying my current car:)

C60three said:
Welcome. My thoughts exactly regarding adding spec' and monthly payments! What deals are they currently offering on the estate? (If you don't mind sharing?)

Hi C60,

No of course I don't mind sharing. 6+23 lease @ £516 p/m. 10k miles p/y. Apparently I received some sort of "double discount", but I'm never 100% sure if the stories brokers tell you are legit. Either way, I thought the price was really competitive and worth the no option approach!

If anyone else has ordered recently let me know if you managed a cheaper deal!

Hi C60,

No of course I don't mind sharing. 6+23 lease @ £516 p/m. 10k miles p/y. Apparently I received some sort of "double discount", but I'm never 100% sure if the stories brokers tell you are legit. Either way, I thought the price was really competitive and worth the no option approach!

That is a cracking deal. Great colour choice.

Hi C60,

Is that including the VAT??

I received an email last week with a not-too dissimilar deal for a C63 coupe ... 9 x 23 with 10k per annum ... £369 + VAT!:eek::eek::eek:

Endex said:
Crikey, that's a great deal :eek: Who is that through if you don't mind revealing?
I've arranged the lease through "leaseyournextcar.com". First time I've ever leased a car so hopefully all will run smoothly. I originally found the deal via Pantheon Leasing, with LYNC being a bit more expensive. LYNC were generally faster at replying to my emails though so once they said they'd match the Pantheon deal I went with them - they were both offering me the same (I mean actually the same) car. Whether or not they can offer similar deals now who knows! Seems to be very competitive though, especially if you compare it to say an RS4 lease.

IAV33 said:
I received an email last week with a not-too dissimilar deal for a C63 coupe ... 9 x 23 with 10k per annum ... £369 + VAT!:eek::eek::eek:

If it's the car you want that looks even cheaper than my deal. All the best if you decide to go for it!

I'm not really looking, just an email I received after the search for my C class before Xmas ... will be looking to swap a car next yr but I think I'll have missed the boat on C63's. :mad:

One day less until yours arrives.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom