The Clay Cloth Company

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Max Shine

Car
E Class
I see that alot of people are talking about Clay Mitts. I was a staunch user of Clay Bars in the day but after discovering Clay Cloths, I was a convert!

I had seen some cheap imported ones which I wasn't very impressed with but those from The Clay Cloth Company consistently came up in searches. Their Facebook Group and the feedback and comments are very good.

I know many on here are weary of them, but having used these ones, they are totally awesome, safe and huge time saving. My Mitt has seen me through 50+ uses so far so durability and value for money is outstanding.

Check out their website and Facebook group - you even get a discount code as a member!

www.theclayclothcompany.co.uk

Last edited:
used these guys before and they do some craking stuff

I have since tried their "Big Orange" Towel - OMG!!! That is a game changer!! I love that so much and so quick at drying cars and super soft - mine had a Chemical Guys label on it and The Clay Cloth Company are knocking them out at £7.99 which is half of what I have seen these go for elsewhere! A must have!

Thanks for the tip, they are doing a deal on the microfibre towels for Feb so just ordered some.

Previously liked what clay bars achieved but always awkward to use.
Thanks for pointing the mitt out, may try one.

I have since tried their "Big Orange" Towel - OMG!!! That is a game changer!! I love that so much and so quick at drying cars and super soft - mine had a Chemical Guys label on it and The Clay Cloth Company are knocking them out at £7.99 which is half of what I have seen these go for elsewhere! A must have!
Thanks, I have just ordered two on your recommendation

Same size microfibre towel in blue for £5 99
It looks exactly the same as the orange one yet £2 cheaper.

'Big Blue' Microfibre Drying Towel 380GSM 25

AMGeed - the blue one is 380GSM and the Orange is 500GSM - this means the orange one is a thicker and plusher towel which is why it is more. They have a video on their YouTube of the Blue One in action and have to say, it's effortless!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any advice/tips on using

Video here of the Clay Cloth in action - process works the same for mitts. Just use plenty of lubricant and rinse often. You should get instructions with it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just ordered A Clay Mitt Solar Grey Cloth
Let’s see how it works

Thanks, I have just ordered two on your recommendation

Anyone received their order yet?

I have yet to receive mine posted on 14th Feb. I know it's 2nd class but it seems a long time arriving.

I have yet to receive mine posted on 14th Feb. I know it's 2nd class but it seems a long time arriving.

Any joy with your mitt? Try calling them

You'll love it - I ordered something from Amazon two weeks ago and to be honest, forgot I ordered it - when asked by someone how I got in with the item, I remembered and contacted the seller - turns out the courier still had it at the depot and had not delivered! they are a real pain sometimes couriers!

Everything I have bought from CCC has arrived next day or 48hrs max

Any joy with your mitt? Try calling them

I sent an email this morning and got a phone call this afternoon. The parcel got lost somewhere at the couriers so hopefully will be receiving it soon.
Seems like a pleasant chap to deal with over the phone.

They have a well known reputation for customer service and reliable. Thats good then and a personal call is nice. Fingers crossed courier delivers then!

I got mine on Wednesday. Two of the drying towels, and the 9 microfibre towel offer they were doing.
Haven't used them as yet, but will do so tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom