The Dad Tank's First Wash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
Well, I picked the car up on Tuesday and have given the interior a thorough going over but was only right the outside got a clean up too.

It was actually pretty clean but given a pre-rinse using Valet Pro Citrus Pre-Wash, followed by a two bucket wash with Dodo Juice Born to be Mild. I only wanted to give it a quick shine so a coat of Dodo Juice Need for Speed was applied to tide it over.

It wears it's mileage well...

IMG_1548_zpsuortaoye.jpg

IMG_1537_zpsga6f2uvv.jpg

IMG_1536_zpse6l8g7iw.jpg

IMG_1542_zps0ufbtg9d.jpg

Even gave the bonnet emblem a quick once over with some metal polish to bring back it's bling!

IMG_1566_zpsnkesugm9.jpg

Very under rated VP CPW, find its great at this time of year for getting rid of bug splatter.

Nice new ride there, bet you are well chuffed with that find?

To be fair most Dodo Juice products are pretty decent. I just thought it does what it says on the bottle, give it a shine and leaves protection behind. I'd like to have got some Collinite on there but didn't have the time.

As for the car I'm ridiculously pleased with it. It came up locally on Autotrader and thought I'd take a look. I was initially looking at estates but when I saw the size of the boot in the saloon it was plenty big enough.

Can't believe it's got just over 100k on it though. Fires up as if it was new, no noises, chugging, smoke etc. Drive is quiet and refined. Let's hope it remains a reliable as it looks like it should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom