The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Supporting Leeds and no one else for 41 years.
You can change your car, heck , even the wife - but never the club!:D

Normal service resumed at West Ham today I see...

Spurs looking good so far against Man U too...

Pleased to say that's that then with 2 games to spare. Excellent work by Mr Conte and the team. :bannana::bannana::thumb:

Well done to Spurs who must be hoping for more success next season, although being at Wembley may make things more difficult I feel.

Manchester Disunited are in no better position now than before and JM seems to have lost the plot - how long will he last if they don't get into Champions League I wonder? :fail

Congrats to Swansea , Bournemouth and Brighton as well.

Last edited:
Great game and celebrations at the Lane last night, okay we came second best to Chelsea but we were unbeaten at home, played some fantastic football and hopefully can push on from here.

Regarding the earlier threads on Gareth Bale....I loved him at Spurs but £100 million back then was too good for most chairman to resist, especially Daniel Levy. Hopefully we can keep this team together ( may require a change of pay structure),keep the manager, get the New Stadium built and move forward from here.

Ray I agree with you but I do think Levy will always take the money...... sad but true as it's in his DNA.

Another night and another win although it seemed that half of the Chelsea team were still on the sauce. Not let in 3 since the ****nal game iirc.

Now on target for 30 wins in the season if they manage to beat Slumberland this weekend. Think that would be a record?

Next stop the transfer merry go round.......

^ Chelsea still have the £60m they receieved for Oscar untouched.

Conte will be given all the funds he needs to strengthen this summer.

Retaining title is getting difficult(Man Utd were last to do it in 2009).Tbh Chelsea are ahead of schedule-i think most fans were simply aiming for a top four finish.

After last night's games looks like ****nal will not make the top 4 so what will ****ne do I wonder? He might see it as an opportunity to win the Premier League without a big European distraction perhaps. That does assume that they keep Sanchez although Chelsea are in the market allegedly.

After last night's games looks like ****nal will not make the top 4 so what will ****ne do I wonder? He might see it as an opportunity to win the Premier League without a big European distraction perhaps. That does assume that they keep Sanchez although Chelsea are in the market allegedly.

I still think Liverpool could blow it. I'll be watching through my fingers.

Sent using a tin can on the end of a string

:d

Attachments

• 1958536_692113720825343_8491831166267609189_n.jpg
    1958536_692113720825343_8491831166267609189_n.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 12
I still think Liverpool could blow it. I'll be watching through my fingers.

Sent using a tin can on the end of a string

As somebody commented a couple of days ago Sunday is set up perfectly for Liverpool 0 - 0 Middlesbrough.

Well done Man U. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom