The Football Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a great cup final so far, ****nal unrecognisable in the first half such was their tenacity.

It pains me to say it, but the better team won. The 1st goal should have been disallowed for handball, but no excuses. One of the best finals in a while.

Completely surprised by that result I admit but what were Chelsea doing at the start. Half asleep and not playing to the whistle either - unforgivable. Fair play to ****nal and Sanchez is such a talent. Join us at the Bridge why don't you?

Just watched the playoff final

Appalling match, but a penalty shoot out brightened it up

Sent from my Apple product using Crapatalk

Just watched the playoff final

Appalling match, but a penalty shoot out brightened it up

facts speak for themselves:
WE ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE ! ! ! :bannana::bannana::bannana:

I know capital letters denote shouting, but its the first time I can say that in my lifetime.

David Wagner does sound like Marvin The Martian though!

I'm a Glasgow Celtic fan, so right now (after winning the treble), all is well in my world :D

Marco.

Well done to Celtic..but how do feel playing in a league that literally gives Celtic no competition? A one horse race every season is dull.

Your lot are going to have to do better if the best you can manage against the 2bit cobbled-up football team you played this evening is a draw.

World Cup winning team eh? :fail

:devil:

Surely England have a better keeper than Joe Hart ?

His positioning for free kicks is terrible. No wonder Pep got rid of him, can't be trusted.

Your lot are going to have to do better if the best you can manage against the 2bit cobbled-up football team you played this evening is a draw.

World Cup winning team eh? :fail

:devil:

Only Scotland could blow it like that. In fairness Kane was cute, and got away with it

Got to keep giving your lot a bit of hope, it wouldn't be fair if we just kept beating you all the time...:devil:

Surely England have a better keeper than Joe Hart ?

His positioning for free kicks is terrible. No wonder Pep got rid of him, can't be trusted.

He is terrible as a keeper, never rated him, in fact I wouldn't even have him in the England squad never mind No.1.

And the fact that no-one has come in and bought him after Pep got rid tells a story in its own right.

He is terrible as a keeper, never rated him, in fact I wouldn't even have him in the England squad never mind No.1.

And the fact that no-one has come in and bought him after Pep got rid tells a story in its own right.

Thought he plays for Turin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom